The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

After almost 2 years it's over

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 08:42 PM
HCF Member
Default After almost 2 years it's over

Yeah, my girlfriend and I of almost 2 years just broke up. We've been fighting a decent amount and I found out today that shes been talking to some guy behind my back and has some feelings for him. She just said that she wants to be on her own and stuff, she wants to go out and grow. She's gonna be 19 in a few days and I'm 21. So I guess I was asking for it when I dated her since she was probably too immature anyway. Just figured I'd post my feelings. But hey, that's just more money I can spend on the civic, heh.

Old 10-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: After almost 2 years it's over

hey man iv been dating my girl for 2.5 years, and debating breaking up for 8 months now, but im affraid shed do something bad

Old 10-04-2006, 08:49 PM
HCF Member

I cant say much. There isnt mush anybody can do. You know that. But Im going to give you the standard sorry. I went through it recently.. some fo the the guys here will tell you I was in pretty bad shape.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

I cant say much. There isnt mush anybody can do. You know that. But Im going to give you the standard sorry. I went through it recently.. some fo the the guys here will tell you I was in pretty bad shape.
Thanks man. Yeah, I made so many sacrifices for this girl too. But, Theres nothing that can be done now.

Old 10-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Stinky Administrator

hate to hear that dude just remember we are here if you need to talk

Old 10-04-2006, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

sorry to hear that bro, look in the bright side tho, better that it happened now thank later on down the road when you all get married or child or something, ya know what im saying???

Old 10-04-2006, 09:53 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Ej1Rider

sorry to hear that bro, look in the bright side tho, better that it happened now thank later on down the road when you all get married or child or something, ya know what im saying???

Yeah, that's what I said basically.

Old 10-04-2006, 10:05 PM
HCF Member

don't worry about it, dood.

just listen to the drbyers' advice on dating:

you either marry the girl your'e dating, or you break up.

period.

you broke up. now go buy some new parts for your car so you can get a real girlfriend. lol.

Old 10-04-2006, 10:20 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

wow man 2 years. that is a long time and i congratulate you on being with her for that long. i was in a relationship for 1 year and a couple of months and it was horrible the last couple of months. i am glad we broke up because i found the love of my life when i came here to college. i would do anything for the girl i am with now and i love her to death, i can say she is the one for me. i hope you are alright man and like peg said, we are all here to help you out. you always have a family here at hcf.

Old 10-04-2006, 10:29 PM

Hey yea..i know i had a gf for 2 years...and i recently had to let her go..it probably hurted her more than me..but i wasnt in the right state of mind!...this is y im doin this project..to get tjings off my mind..i love cars..so i was like u know..i need to do this b4 i get a breakdown!...i dont know how to even drive and im 24!!!!.lol...but ima do wut ilove best...and so far im so amped i cant wait to get started..i have dreamz about it!..but im really sorry to wut happened..it will eat u inside if u keep thinkin about it...i know from expierence!...jus do wut u love best...and everything will fall into place!

Quick Reply: After almost 2 years it's over