The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

4wheeler screwed

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 06:26 PM
HCF Member
Default 4wheeler screwed

today i was gonna ride my 4wheeler a little bit. now, i dont know if you all know anything about 4wheelers, but i have a honda rancher 2x4 with a hmf pipe, k&n air filter, dynojet jet kit, and ngk plug. anyways, when i got the pipe for christmas last year it didnt really seal right. well it has been "loose" for a while now. today i got about 5 miles into the trails with my friend and almost had a wreck because i thought my brakes were locking up. ( i was doing about 45 in the trails ) and then we got to a gate and i couldnt hardly turn. so my friend got on the 4wheeler and he was about to take off and when he got on it, the pipe mount broke and was hangin and i tried to tell him to stop but the pipe fell COMPLETELY off. i only had a header now. we figured out after that that the a-arm mount was broke and the frame was cracked where the a-arm connected to it. i rode all the way back with my pipe strapped to my friends rack and i just thought my pipe was loud...i could barely stand the ride back with just the header. well, just thought i'd share the story with everybody. that SUCKS. i wish i could get a sound clip of it because i felt like my ears were gonna start bleeding.