The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

31 dead at Virginia tech shooting

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 06:47 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 31 dead at Virginia tech shooting

it sucks that this **** happens more & more
& its always for some stupid reason
but it shows you life is just a crapshoot --- you just dont know when & where[:@]

Old 04-16-2007, 06:58 PM

crazy this happens in amarica quite often..we get it like once a year.. no prob once a decade.. we didnt actually get iton the news in australia.. prob will today.. my prays go out to the families and friends of victims.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:34 AM

of course he had to be asian, so the video game stereotype is going to have to come into play. And hell it might be, I went to the range with my buddy for the first time back around Christmas. I had never fired a gun before in my life, but after a clip of ammo, I shot a tight cloverleaf at centermass. So either I had a nack for shooting, or the fact that I play first-person shooters maybe gives you a more adapt view to shooting.

Regardless its a ****ing shame, that AGAIN and AGAIN, one takes his suffering out on many instead of dealing with it

Old 04-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Eun

jesus christ I heard about that **** yesterday
it's known that this crazy kid was korean, and I'm korean too, so everyone's like "What?" at school.
They're all cool, just surprised that koreans would do such things...
you can't even carry weapons in south korea, no guns.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:43 PM
HCF Member

What ashame....this country is going down the ****ter in a hurry. We need to take care of the people in this country! I can't believe how much of this goes on and nothing comes of it. The school had 2 bomb threats the previous days and there was no increase of security.

The sad thing is the school is on 2600 acres and he did the first shooting at 6:00am and the call came into the cops at 6:15. Now the cops were on the scene and 2 hours later and he was across campus doing more shootings.

This stuff of going after video games is a joke! All a person has to do is turn on the news and someone can watch the war in IRAQ and see people shooting each other and being told it's ok.

Old 04-17-2007, 06:50 PM
HCF Member

So the guy actually bought his gun legally even though he is not an amercan citizen, he also wrote two plays that are aparently pretty graphic, i havent read them but aparently there is one part in the play where a character get rapped analy by their teacher.

more here

Old 04-17-2007, 07:03 PM

link didnt work firkan.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:27 PM
HCF Member

Damn i guesss it is cause the link has v.tech in it (with out the . ) well just go to Cnn.com and there is a link on there to the article

Old 04-17-2007, 07:41 PM
HCF Member

Ya this is crazy. I had 2 roomates that are going there, I hope their ok. I also hope that no celebs die or this story will be wiped off the news...

Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 PM
HCF Member

Ok i know this sounds horrible and i don't mean it that way, but at least no one is talking about Imus anymore.

Quick Reply: 31 dead at Virginia tech shooting