The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

24 Year old shot dead by police officer

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Recognized HCF Member

Reaper, you are a funny man.

Old 07-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Banned

Why you all bashin on me?

Originally Posted by jprommel
hey gene he can come to the buffet on the 4th we can all have a nice sit down talk with him
Ill be there.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by 96 Civic DX
Would you run if someone pointed a gun at you with intentions to kill you?

So you are saying that people I know and my ex girlfriend who watched it are lying?...
If they're associated with you....probably. I didn't see their witness reports in the article.

Would I run? Not if that someone pointing the gun had a badge clipped to his belt.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:48 AM
Snail'n Admin

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I'm wearing swimming trunks right now and I could probably fit a small pistol in my butt.
Fixed

Old 07-23-2009, 08:36 AM
HCF Member

Ok time out. It seems like people are saying that its not fully telling the cops side of the story, but wait its not telling the victims side either. I interpreted the first article as trying to make both the cop and the victim as the "bad guy."

Old 07-23-2009, 08:40 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Forty04
Would I run? Not if that someone pointing the gun had a badge clipped to his belt.
Ok. Really where I live guns get pulled all the time, and when you see one you don't stop and look who's pointing it and what they're wearing. We run. The end. Sorry but I don't care if you yell out that you're the pope. Unless you are wearing a uniform I'm running. Sorry.

Also why does it seem like you guys are being asses to 96 civic. Come on if you don't believe what he has to say you don't have to be an a hole about it. We've been over this, HCF wants more members why do we trash the ones we have?

/rant.

Last edited by jpnolan; 07-23-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-23-2009, 09:15 AM
HCF Member

So do I understand correctly that he did not indicate that he was a police officer? If some random guy was following/chasing me for 20 minutes and I didnt know it was a cop I probably would have tried to whip his *** and run away as well. If he identified himself as an officer thats a different story.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Cat Fuсker

Originally Posted by jpnolan
Also why does it seem like you guys are being asses to 96 civic.
I don't know...may be because he knowingly buys stolen property and goes on to brag about it on the internet and than says something along the lines of "if I don't buy it than someone else will". Seriously, I'd kick his *** just for that and it has nothing to do with him being a newb. In fact, anyone who has ever had their car/home broken into should beat his ***.

Old 07-23-2009, 01:28 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Why you all bashin on me?

Wow good job you actually made a ****ing post that made sense.
Shut the **** up stiffler.

Are you serious... how the **** are you going to conceal a weapon in swimming trunks.
Sorry for the language but you guys are frustrating...

That's why. You tend to get offended very easily and borderline flip out. Gene's a douche; he always has been and always will be, and he's not going to leave the forums, so you might as well ignore his comments. And as he pointed out, you knowingly buy stolen property. Sure, someone else might buy it, but let them be the reason people continue to steal. Of course, if you have no sense of integrity at all, keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure when you hit 70 or 80 you'll look back at your life and be proud of the choices you made, right?

Also, you're still working to redeem yourself for posting about cutting springs, ignoring sound advice to not do it, and cut them anyway then flip out because people told you you f**ked up. That kind of mistake takes a lot of good choices to make up for. Of course, if you swap in an H22A with a GSR transmission and an LS final drive, ITBs, port/polish the head, throw in a stage III cam and upgraded valvetrain, high compression pistons (I'm talking 11:1CR or higher) and forged rods, put a Bisimoto F-series header on with an EvoII exhaust and spray it, then slam the bish to the ground (I'm talking tucking lip) with some gold Work Equip 3's, I might forgive you

Old 07-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by StifflersMom
I don't know...may be because he knowingly buys stolen property and goes on to brag about it on the internet and than says something along the lines of "if I don't buy it than someone else will". Seriously, I'd kick his *** just for that and it has nothing to do with him being a newb. In fact, anyone who has ever had their car/home broken into should beat his ***.
You don't know the story. I never broke into someones car.

Quick Reply: 24 Year old shot dead by police officer