The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

*STOLEN WHEELS* ON THE LOOKOUT (Georgia)

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Default RE: *STOLEN WHEELS* ON THE LOOKOUT (Georgia)

be carefull of that though. One time I complimented a guy one his wheels and he went on to tell me how they were so hard to get and the only ones on the west coast and the reason I was complimenting him was because they were the same rims my best friend has. If you start messing with stuff you think is yours you may be doing to someone else what was done to you.

Most of the time people dont steal wheels to use, they steal to sell and some guy on the street bought your wheels cause this guy in a stock civic said he wanted to sell them cause he was trading the car in or it was being repod or he needed cash yada yada yada.

Old 07-08-2005, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

Desert Eagle.

[IMG]local://upfiles/436/856D80A3BB87431098C2BA90F3F2873F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-09-2005, 01:45 AM

haha thanks sacs, i don't think he got exactly what eagle i was talking about

Old 07-09-2005, 06:55 AM

ORIGINAL: sacicons
Desert Eagle.

[IMG]local://upfiles/436/856D80A3BB87431098C2BA90F3F2873F.jpg[/IMG]
Yeh, thanks, I thought LEVIII was kiddin with the desert eagle.

Old 07-09-2005, 09:36 AM
HCF Member

Remington 870 Express Magnum 20 Gauge Pump [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 07-09-2005, 10:16 AM

A 12 gauge over and under would be a bit better.

Old 07-09-2005, 11:54 AM

Most of the time people dont steal wheels to use, they steal to sell and some guy on the street bought your wheels cause this guy in a stock civic said he wanted to sell them cause he was trading the car in or it was being repod or he needed cash yada yada yada.

here's a long shot...if by some odd chance the wheels the guy has aren't yours, check out ebay. my sister's 96 gsr was stolen in february, and the following day, we watched parts on ebay for a couple weeks. wouldn't you know, her special edition wheels showed up a few days later. i'm not saying that works all the time, but i couldn't believe the amount of s*** on that site that looked like it came from a chop shop. btw, i hate ebay.

good luck with yer wheels. maybe after you get them back on your car, you should run the pecker over with your car. poetic justice.[sm=lildevil.gif]

Old 07-09-2005, 12:37 PM

Yeh, thanks, I thought LEVIII was kiddin with the desert eagle.
it was me, not LEVIII
Remington 870 Express Magnum 20 Gauge Pump
touche remmy [sm=smiley32.gif]

Old 07-09-2005, 12:48 PM

ORIGINAL: xe1002

here's a long shot...if by some odd chance the wheels the guy has aren't yours, check out ebay. my sister's 96 gsr was stolen in february, and the following day, we watched parts on ebay for a couple weeks. wouldn't you know, her special edition wheels showed up a few days later. i'm not saying that works all the time, but i couldn't believe the amount of s*** on that site that looked like it came from a chop shop. btw, i hate ebay.

good luck with yer wheels. maybe after you get them back on your car, you should run the pecker over with your car. poetic justice.[sm=lildevil.gif]
Thanks, I've checked ebay and informed all of the local pawn shops(my friend's dada owns ALL of them).
They ARE my wheels. I went to his house to double-check.
The wheel weights have been remounted, and the adhesive from where mine were is still there.
These wheels are 100% original to the ATL. I had to special order them just to get them, and the shop I bought them at said the manfacture has not shipped ANY to GA with the same size/color.

I'm letting a detective work on the case for now.
2-3 months down the road, I'll have my revenge.

Old 07-09-2005, 01:53 PM
HCF Member

Just go to his house at night and steal them back.

Quick Reply: *STOLEN WHEELS* ON THE LOOKOUT (Georgia)