Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

SUICIDE REAR DOORS

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Default SUICIDE REAR DOORS

Ok, I have been sittin on this for a while, i have never seen it before and damn sure havn't seen it around where i am, but i am planning on doing suicide rear doors to my 4door, i just have some questions for everyone: 1) Does anyone think i shouldn't 2)has anyone seen it (on a EG civic 4 door) 3) if i do it i have to move the handles, should i shave them, and if i do, should i shave the fronts too. I'm not worried about what it will cost i already got hinges for it and the know-how, I DON"T however kno how to do the shaving and wiring accuator to the doors but that isn't anything for my guys to do but i got someone for it. LET ME KNOW!

Old 02-27-2006, 12:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: SUICIDE REAR DOORS

on a civic? no. no. ew.

if you do them do lambo doors on the front.

Old 02-27-2006, 02:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

on a civic? no. no. ew.

if you do them do lambo doors on the front.
x2... just the suicide in the rear wouldn't look right..

Old 02-27-2006, 02:35 PM
HCF Member

Oh man... whats next? Back-to-the-future-style-delorean-wheels?

Old 02-27-2006, 03:32 PM
HCF Member

actually id get a mr. fusion for my flux capacitor.

Old 02-27-2006, 09:07 PM
HCF Member

lambo doors on a 4 door..no way, i have seen suicide doors on a 4 door civic before..i thought i had a pic but i cant find it right now but it looks pretty good for a show, and that would be sick if you shaved all 4 doors, acuaters and easy to put in..but im just not sure on the wiring
..i say..go for it, and do it right

Old 02-28-2006, 11:05 AM

i saw a accord at the 2005 nopi nationals with suicide back doors and it looked sweet. i say do it then put a flip flop trunk, lambo front doors and a split hood kit and make it look like a transformer.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:38 PM

If it were me, I would shave all the handles, install the suicide hinges, and find a "shaved handle kit" on ebay. Even if you aren't able to do the body work, I would install the actuators myself to save some cash. The wiring is not too difficult if you have some idea of whats involved. Good luck.

Old 02-28-2006, 08:42 PM

i would shave all the handles. u know there is more to the hinges then just putting them on right? like lightning the door and making suppourt brackets alot of custom welding.

Old 03-01-2006, 07:03 AM

ORIGINAL: absoulute

i would shave all the handles. u know there is more to the hinges then just putting them on right? like lightning the door and making suppourt brackets alot of custom welding.
thank you people who were actually serious about their posts, and i im not changing the trunk or hood, lambo doors are gay, and i know what welding and junk i have to do, I didnt buy a hinge kit, iI'm using hinges from a 1975 jeep, 2 hinges on each side, and I already have lightened the door some. The acuators i AM putting in myself ut im havin a friend do the wiring, I also might ask my abuelo to help me because he used to suicide cars in the 50's and 60's

Quick Reply: SUICIDE REAR DOORS