Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Sniper. Before and after underhood shots.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Sniper. Before and after underhood shots.

^^haha leviii....hahaha

i take it you followed the DIY Valve Cover Painting? looks good...though i must say i would have done it in red to match your car. but black looks sweet with red always...maybe i'll do mine red (cuz my cars black)

edit: oh i never noticed you had an aftermarket header...dc?

Old 09-07-2005, 11:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

^^haha leviii....hahaha

i take it you followed the DIY Valve Cover Painting? looks good...though i must say i would have done it in red to match your car. but black looks sweet with red always...maybe i'll do mine red (cuz my cars black)

edit: oh i never noticed you had an aftermarket header...dc?
yeah Dc 4-1. he ofund a sweet deal on it used. He has the cold air his headers, the custom exhaust the supercharger and a short shifter I believe. His is my favorite story on this site. The HCF challenge was a great lil story thing to follow.

Old 09-07-2005, 11:29 PM
HCF Member

Hey, thanks 2000Ex. I cheated a little and went over my budget, and as a matter of fact, haven't officially reached my goal yet. It will be over when I post an actual timeslip of (very) low 15's or better.

I am going to do a part two, but N/A this time. I am seriously considering the Mini-me becasue of the "budget build" potential.

Old 09-08-2005, 01:03 PM
HCF Member

looks good,i really like the black color on it with the letters sanded down, i think thats the smae im gunna do, good job..nice SC by the way

Old 09-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

Where've you been remy?

Hella nice bay dude.

Old 09-08-2005, 05:12 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Street Sniper

Hey, thanks 2000Ex. I cheated a little and went over my budget, and as a matter of fact, haven't officially reached my goal yet. It will be over when I post an actual timeslip of (very) low 15's or better.

I am going to do a part two, but N/A this time. I am seriously considering the Mini-me becasue of the "budget build" potential.
Did I get everything right. I spend over an hour a dya on this site just rarely post. So where did you get that 20 short shifter and how easy was the install?

Old 09-08-2005, 05:35 PM
HCF Member

Yeah, you got everything right, except that you said cold air and it’s a short ram with a K&N. It’s nice to know you have people in your corner rooting for you.

I got the short shifter off of E-bay (of course), for ~ 20 bucks like you said. It came with a new boot too, sweet. I hate the stock pleather ones. They get all sticky and nasty; so I got a suede one with red stitching. It’s dope. The install took me about 30-45 min. It’s not bad at all, of course I had my exhaust off already because I was putting on my cat-back, but it shouldn’t take you more than an hour. I should have done a DIY but it was like the first thing I did to my car so I wasn’t tryin to mess with a camera.