Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Rims

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by bretzky.6
I like the idea on the interior door handles, but if you have any other LED's inside it might get kind of bright wouldn't it? Especially up higher, but maybe not...
depends. if you can mount them in the top of the interior door handle housing and point them down, they shouldn't be right in your face.

also, if you figure out what wire it is, you could wire them to your dash lights so that they are controlled by the dash light dimmer ****. all the dimmer **** does is take in 12V and adjusting the **** reduces the amount of volts that the lights receive. For this, the wire you will need to tap into is the wire between the dimmer **** and dash lights (in reference to where they are located in the circuit)

Old 10-08-2008, 09:45 PM
HCF Member

Interior neons don't look all that bad. I mean they turn out pretty good in some cars. I donno about the lights by the door handles....never seen that before.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:03 AM
HCF Member

wheels go rota i bought a set of slipstreams from http://jlbmotorsports.com/ and have nothing but good things to say about them even when i had to order one to replace a bent one (75mph + basketball sized rock) they are really professional and a pleasure to deal with.... interior lighting (you do not want intense you will be blind trust me on this one) use red because this does not totally destroy your night vision and keep it ambient not direct light (hide the source behind stuff) and you should be ok.... Do not put anything on your car that announces to the world you have modded your car or you will come outside to where your car was and find an empty parking space and broken glass

Old 10-09-2008, 09:59 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
depends. if you can mount them in the top of the interior door handle housing and point them down, they shouldn't be right in your face.

also, if you figure out what wire it is, you could wire them to your dash lights so that they are controlled by the dash light dimmer ****. all the dimmer **** does is take in 12V and adjusting the **** reduces the amount of volts that the lights receive. For this, the wire you will need to tap into is the wire between the dimmer **** and dash lights (in reference to where they are located in the circuit)
Makes sense.. lol. I'm just gonna stick with the underneath though. That way I never find out if I would've liked them