Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Rims

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 06:48 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by CivicLxftw
dont u think that

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/6853/contstacura.jpg

would look amazing on a small 2 door silver civic (the swipes)?
honestly?
no

Old 09-27-2008, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by macbeth18288
honestly?
no
guess its a good thing its not ur car haha

Old 09-29-2008, 10:14 AM
HCF Member

Might look OK. I not to big on decals though unless the car is really nice!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:59 PM

Any one tried the oznium strips under door handles? and how long of strips u think for making engine and grate glow?

Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by CivicLxftw
Any one tried the oznium strips under door handles? and how long of strips u think for making engine and grate glow?
I dont have any LEDS yet but I have heard that the oznium LED's are really bright so I would assume 6-8 inches of led strip would be enough to light up the engine bay.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Oh dear God... he's taking ideas from NFSU.

1) Repeat after me... Wheels. Now say it again. Wheels. Got it?
2) Go ebay if you want cheap rimmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What's the worst that could happen... I mean, it's not like there are any pictures of cheap wheels broken into several pieces of an accident, showing the quality of cheap wheels, is it?
3) For the love of God, don't get any vinyl graphics. They're so 90's. Actually, come to think of it, they were idiotic and pointless in the 90's, too.
4) Interior neon is fine, as long as you can't see the actual lights. You still won't see them in my cars though.
5) Door handle lights were a nice touch... when neon was popular. You know, 5 years ago?
6) Please, please, please, please please don't put any form of light in your engine bay and/or grille. Just don't. Especially the engine bay. That poor sohc is probably already suffering from the indignity of bright flashy paint.

But hey, all that's just my opinion, and you probably won't listen to my advice anyway. Why would you listen to me? I mean, other than the whole "I have good taste" thing.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:45 PM

the only way i could see door handle light being okay is if you did it on the interior door handles, and were able to hide the LED. For that, i'd use 1 or 2 3mm oznium LEDs on each handle

Last edited by trustdestruction; 10-08-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:42 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
Oh dear God... he's taking ideas from NFSU.

1) Repeat after me... Wheels. Now say it again. Wheels. Got it?
2) Go ebay if you want cheap rimmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. What's the worst that could happen... I mean, it's not like there are any pictures of cheap wheels broken into several pieces of an accident, showing the quality of cheap wheels, is it?
3) For the love of God, don't get any vinyl graphics. They're so 90's. Actually, come to think of it, they were idiotic and pointless in the 90's, too.
4) Interior neon is fine, as long as you can't see the actual lights. You still won't see them in my cars though.
5) Door handle lights were a nice touch... when neon was popular. You know, 5 years ago?
6) Please, please, please, please please don't put any form of light in your engine bay and/or grille. Just don't. Especially the engine bay. That poor sohc is probably already suffering from the indignity of bright flashy paint.

But hey, all that's just my opinion, and you probably won't listen to my advice anyway. Why would you listen to me? I mean, other than the whole "I have good taste" thing.

x a gagillionnn

Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM
HCF Member

the only way i could see door handle light being okay is if you did it on the interior door handles, and we able to hide the LED. For that, i'd use 1 or 2 3mm oznium LEDs on each handle
I agree, exterior door handles that light are for like luxury cars.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:19 PM
HCF Member

I like the idea on the interior door handles, but if you have any other LED's inside it might get kind of bright wouldn't it? Especially up higher, but maybe not...

Quick Reply: Rims