Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

My black stealth honda civic! PICS Lots! Comment!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: My black stealth honda civic! PICS Lots! Comment!

ORIGINAL: Hondacivicskickass

this is my car and i just moved across the country. So everyone comment my beautiful car!
you sound like a real winner...

I want a picture of you standing in front of the car, hood popped, flipping me off, with a piece of paper that says "It's MINE HCF!"

Till then, I think you're full of crap

Old 08-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Administrator

and your grandmother has to be there to prove identity. she has to be flipping you off with a sign that says "Im with stupid"

Old 08-09-2007, 05:39 AM
HCF Member

and i want ur dog next to u, standing up drinking a can of beer

Old 08-09-2007, 05:45 AM
HCF Member

quote:
ORIGINAL: Forty04
you sound like a real winner...
I want a picture of you standing in front of the car, hood popped, flipping me off, with a piece of paper that says "It's MINE HCF!"
Till then, I think you're full of crap
quote:
ORIGINAL: My04Civic
and your grandmother has to be there to prove identity. she has to be flipping you off with a sign that says "Im with stupid"
quote:
ORIGINAL: ic892003
and i want ur dog next to u, standing up drinking a can of beer
and this is why i love HCF lol

Old 08-09-2007, 06:03 AM
HCF Member

lol these guys on herenever think anyone is telling the truth......

It's a CIVIC for crying out loud. Anyone with a job can put aone together. Not all of them can do it right lol. But its not thatmuch money to buy a civic and start throwing all your money into it. It's real easy when you still live at home. Maybe the guy had a alright job and was still living at home and just moved out.I know guys around here that makes $12 a hour and got super nice civic's. Why would you lie about having a civic? If you do go out of your way to lie about something like that on the internetthen you really are a piece of ****. But all of this is just my opinion tho.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Cutt

lol these guys on herenever think anyone is telling the truth......

It's a CIVIC for crying out loud. Anyone with a job can put aone together. Not all of them can do it right lol. But its not thatmuch money to buy a civic and start throwing all your money into it. It's real easy when you still live at home. Maybe the guy had a alright job and was still living at home and just moved out.I know guys around here that makes $12 a hour and got super nice civic's. Why would you lie about having a civic? If you do go out of your way to lie about something like that on the internetthen you really are a piece of ****. But all of this is just my opinion tho.

You know damn well that this Civic is above and beyond anything that the "average joe with a job" is going to be able to afford.

When someone pops online, copies and pastes info from a car domain site, and then posts "just admire my beautiful Civic," it throws up a red flag. If it were really his, he would have gone about it way differently. Not to mention the fact that usually when people have a car like this, the last thing they do is go out of their way to show it off, unless of course they're attention ******.

We don't always assume people are lying, its just when the topic is so over the top it kinda makes us wonder.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:49 AM
HCF Member

I can see your point. ^ Someone should send the guy on thecardomain page a message and have to check this thread out.

Old 08-09-2007, 07:29 AM
HCF Member

Yeah. I'm skeptical about this guy as well.

Old 08-09-2007, 10:52 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Cutt

I can see your point. ^ Someone should send the guy on thecardomain page a message and have to check this thread out.
Good point. DONE. I just let him know. Also if anyone else would like to check out "HIS" cardomain page HERE it is.

Old 08-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Recognized HCF Member

holy welcome dude, very nice engine build and car

Quick Reply: My black stealth honda civic! PICS Lots! Comment!