Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Moving insignia

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Default Moving insignia

Hey! I was just curious if anyone out there when debadging their car moved signs to another part of the car. I have a 95 civic dx. I took off the dx sticker, and now my civic sign is kinda in the middle of the right side of the trunk. i want to take it off, but move it somewhere else. Does anyone know what kind of sticking material would work just as good as the factory stuff. Thanks in advance.

Old 11-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Default RE: Moving insignia

no one's got a reply for this?!?! WOW!!! I read that whole thread on debadging and you guys had some good stuff! I'm supprised no one has answered yet! Not saying you guys are morons or anyhting, i'm just dumbstruck!! Thanks, to all with answers!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2004, 04:29 PM

Well, if I were you I'd just debadge the entire car. Eventually the H emblems and Civic are coming off my car... I think I'll be keeping the Si sticker though.

Old 11-07-2004, 08:19 PM

I wuold, but i put some other stickers on and i woudl like to move it. any suggestions for what to use.!?!?!?!?

Old 11-07-2004, 08:29 PM
HCF Member

ok, i didnt answer at first cause i was confused. i thought my civic sticker was on the left, but i just looked and it IS on the right, so im sorry for not answering sooner. with a sticker instead of an emblem, it wont work very well to move it. you would be better off getting a new sticker from honda. but be careful on where you put it, some places people put them look pretty ricey.

Old 11-07-2004, 10:02 PM

Does anybody know where I could find those big H O N D A stickers that you put at the top of your windshield?
thanks dave

Old 11-08-2004, 01:13 AM

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSS!! I apologize. I have an emblem I took off the sticker that said dx. I still have the chrome emblem that I want to move. I want to move it to the bottom left of the trunk. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... having said that, is there anyone who know what I can use to re-stick it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Old 11-08-2004, 08:17 AM
HCF Member

i think i saw some stuff for that in autozone. it was in the section by the glue and gasket sealant. if not, then some good double stick tape.

Old 11-08-2004, 08:42 PM

ok. thanks.

Old 11-10-2004, 12:55 PM

When I put my Red H's on my car I used the tape body shops use to reattach emblems. It seems to have a better stick to it then what held on the original H's.

I only got it since my friends dad owns a shop, but maybe if you go in and ask they could hook you up with some.
Don't try super gluing it, it only makes a mess, and may still not hold in wet weather.

Quick Reply: Moving insignia