Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

LED underbody laws

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 01:02 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: LED underbody laws

Looks like a spaceship to me. I am against neon lights in any shape or form. lol turn em on infront of hot chicks? Thats the funniest thing ive heard in awhile. [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=lame.gif]

Old 04-21-2007, 03:57 AM

Cummon pete, be a kid again. Its mad fun to impress the ladies out the front of a club by flicking on the neons. I love neons. All over, my car is gonna glow like a las vegas strip club. Plus you gotta admit, there is nothing hotter than the glow in the front grills. Personally, If I had a scoop on my bonnet, even that would have neons in it. But thats just me.
BTW, at first i was like, white? whites lame! but now that I look at your car, I can definatly see it.

Old 04-21-2007, 04:03 AM

Dude, forget what I said or what anyone on here said, and forget what the hot chicks are gonna say and forget the cops... whats important is what you want.You sound like you want them. If you really want them, gettem. If you dont like the way the look after you install it, pawn them on ebay. And as far as the cops go, just put a switch on it. And you get a $200 fine, so what. As long as you have got a sick car, that looks the bit and you are happy with it.

Old 04-21-2007, 12:40 PM
HCF Member

i agree with chaos. im ALL for neons. i think they look deadly when done right, like on addiction2bass's car. that just looks super tight. i have blue neons on the interior of my car, and i LOVE them. definitly worth the money. as for laws, im pretty sure that only red and blue are illegal, because you could look like a cop. i live in saskatchewan, and we have alot of cars here with green, and purple neons, and the cops havnt done anything about it

Old 04-21-2007, 12:56 PM
HCF Member

i have blue LED"s under my blue civic si....I have never had any problem.....plus I can turn them off when I dont want as much attention drawn to me!

Old 04-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Super Cereal Admin

If you want underlights, get 'em... back when I had them, I only got pulled over for them once, and all I got was a warning.

Old 04-21-2007, 06:28 PM
HCF Member

Definitely get them...Your car is already nice as hell, why not make it even more custom with some underbody's that the average car doesn't have...definitely do. For the girls part...Girls think nice cars means a nice bank account so definitely a plus in that category.

Old 04-23-2007, 01:46 AM
HCF Member

yea but girls who like guys for havin a big bank account.. arent the kind of girls you wanna be around.

Old 04-23-2007, 12:08 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: badb0ybilly

yea but girls who like guys for havin a big bank account.. arent the kind of girls you wanna be around.
Couldn't agree more with that statement.
I'm still on the fence about the decision of LED's, I want to get some other stuff done on the car first because I get them. I'm planning some shocks/struts with coilovers and a mini-me swap. So that in itself is a decent chunk of change right there.
I really need the shocks and coilovers because I think my front end looks goofy so high. A little off topic but how much lower could I go, while still maintaining being practical. Practical in terms of clearing speedbumps, angled driveways, ect.
Thanks for all the input, it really helps.

Old 04-23-2007, 12:35 PM
HCF Member

drop it about 2 inches and youll be ok, ive been about that height for a lil bit now with 17's and i get no rubbing at all on my hatch

Quick Reply: LED underbody laws