Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Lambo Doors

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:08 AM
Dan
Default Lambo Doors

Hi All

Im thinking of getting so lambo doors for my civic. But i dont want to pay the massive price tag.
Is they anywere (or way) to do this cheaply?
As I make ya own hinges from cheap materials???

Cheers
Dan

Old 08-18-2005, 05:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Lambo Doors

No way mate, unless you're a wizz with metal work. The key is having the right gas spring. They have to be durable otherwise the doors won't stay up! I have an LSD kit on mine. One of the best on the market.

Old 08-18-2005, 05:55 PM
HCF Member

i dont really understand wanting doors that open like that, but it wouldnt be to difficult to make hinges to do that. also if you have to ask if it is possible then you dont have the abilities. sorry, dont want to come off the wrong way. good luck though

Old 08-19-2005, 02:26 AM
Dan

lol i understand wot u mean, but ive have a good idea, i maybe should have re done the question, I have the hinges as such, I guess wot i was asking was, is there any particular gas spring i should be looking at, im looking at using the hinges from a ford transit, the dorrs wont go straight up, but they go to the side a touch, its just the spring i havent got a clue about.

Old 08-19-2005, 01:06 PM
HCF Member

i would just go and buy a kit, i think that would be the best way. Lambo doors i think are pretty cool, i like them when they came out but then everyone has them at shows, but this guy comes up to the gas station and put up his door to get out and he gets sooooo much attention from everone, people who are not even into cars, so im getting the itch to get them lol..oh ya, you no what you should do tho, i think theres the lambo doors where u can open them like reguler door or u can open them lambo, thos r the ones i want to get

Old 08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
HCF Member

lambo doors get chicks

Old 08-20-2005, 01:24 AM

no there hair gets hit and messes up there do
ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

lambo doors get chicks

Old 08-20-2005, 01:57 AM

www.2loww.com has them for $600. i think i can get them for around $400, but thats wholesale through a connection with a shop

Old 08-20-2005, 10:40 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: maddawg

no there hair gets hit and messes up there do
ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

lambo doors get chicks
not if the hinges are good. if they are they will not only go up, but outwards a good foot or foot and a half. that'll give 'em plenty of room and they'll be swarming you in no time :P

Old 08-20-2005, 02:52 PM
Dan

lol i do think they look kool, but some guys i know said tht they saw some at a show and then had a play with them and they sway when they are open apprently. Any ideas on this, am thinking of getting FOUR gas springs, two for each side, and 2 "homemade" big hinges. My mate at the garage will fit these for me for cheap. And I know some guys at work that will make the hinges for free as well. All i have to do is design them for the guys

Do you guys reckon this will work???

Quick Reply: Lambo Doors