Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Integra seats into EK

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 09:47 PM
Default Integra seats into EK

Today I bought a set of Integra seats for my EK sedan. All but one of the holes on each seat lined up (the inside hole on each seat). After searching it seems that I can use my civic rails on the 'teg seats, but I need to know how to switch them... or if it's easier to take another route?

Also, the guy who sold me the seats said that the back seats from an integra 4dr would fit into my car directly. Is he right, would I need some kind of modification first, or would they just not fit period? Thanks!

Old 08-24-2007, 12:02 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Integra seats into EK

My rails are off a EG civic, the same thing happend, all bolts line up except the inside rear. On the EG rails on the rear inside there is a little lip that goes up, if this is the same with you, then your golden, you just need to hammer the lip down and it will cover the hole for the bolt in your car, then drill a new hole in the rail so it lines up with the hole in the floor, then for safty, get some steel..mine was about half a CM thick, a little thicker, cut it into a square and bolt that in over the seat rail and then your set, that seat is not going anywere. Its really simple to do...if you dont have a lip on the rail..I just wasted 5 minutes..