Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

huge scratch, pissed.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 04:39 PM
HCF Member
Default huge scratch, pissed.

so this morning at school i was going to park, and some bitch in a grand prix comes flying aroudn the corner, and i swerve to avoid an accident, and brush up against a yellow pole. now theres a huge scratch, like HUGE, and dented in the rear quarter panel. pretty pissed off, im sick of the fu!kin drivers at my school everyone is an idiot.

Old 04-18-2007, 04:54 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: huge scratch, pissed.

go brake her car

Old 04-18-2007, 05:56 PM
HCF Member

yeah id find out where she lives and light her car on fire

Old 04-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Snail'n Admin

I kno what u mean. this morning at the doctors i was SITTING in my car on the phone and this huge fat b!tch opens the door and hits my car. ok, so the parking spots werent huge, but larger enough that u dont have to completely open ur car door. if she wasnt so fat she owuldnt have had to open her door so far. But it gets better, she then proceeds to walk away like nothin happened. I mean i plan on painting my car, but i got out and said somethin to her
shes like, sorry, n she gave me 5$ like it made it better, but it didnt leave a mark so w/e, but still pissed she just walked away

Old 04-18-2007, 09:51 PM

go key her car lol

Old 04-18-2007, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

haha good story. still sucks no matter what happens though. i love my car, and seeing it all scratched and dented makes me sad but il get it fixed soon, i already got alot of the scratches off, cuz luckily alot of it was just paint from the pole on my car

Old 04-18-2007, 11:11 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

I kno what u mean. this morning at the doctors i was SITTING in my car on the phone and this huge fat b!tch opens the door and hits my car. ok, so the parking spots werent huge, but larger enough that u dont have to completely open ur car door. if she wasnt so fat she owuldnt have had to open her door so far. But it gets better, she then proceeds to walk away like nothin happened. I mean i plan on painting my car, but i got out and said somethin to her
shes like, sorry, n she gave me 5$ like it made it better, but it didnt leave a mark so w/e, but still pissed she just walked away
pwnt by a fat chick. lol.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:16 PM
HCF Member

similar incident happened to me...i can't understand how people take no pride in another person's possession man...someone decided to open their car door as hard and fast as they could and smoked my door...I wasn't around or else that person would be tooled up...it pisses me off...I've pretty much always parked farthest away or in corner spots in order to save my doors! it sucks but it's worth it in the end...anyone know the cost of getting a dent repaired??

Old 04-19-2007, 03:52 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: tha_next_Kobe

similar incident happened to me...i can't understand how people take no pride in another person's possession man...someone decided to open their car door as hard and fast as they could and smoked my door...I wasn't around or else that person would be tooled up...it pisses me off...I've pretty much always parked farthest away or in corner spots in order to save my doors! it sucks but it's worth it in the end...anyone know the cost of getting a dent repaired??
put up a picture, that would help!

Old 04-19-2007, 05:47 PM
Eun

this fat kid who owns a 350Z in our school banged his door on this acura RSX, and the RSX guy got so pissed he started kicking the 350Z lol.. life seemed like it made all sense that moment. I was laughing all day.

Quick Reply: huge scratch, pissed.