Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

HID wiring with Highs and Fogs

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 01:11 PM
HCF Member
Default HID wiring with Highs and Fogs

Ok i have been poking around on HID planet and seen some diagrams but im not that good with electronics.

Im possibly going to have a forum member over there help me this summer with retro on my denji's but before that happens i want to make sure i have a proper harness in place.

So i cant really read those diagrams but if i knew what needed to be done i could probalby put it together myself, so can anyone here help me determine exactly what i need to get and how to hook it all up?

Basically i need to have power for my HID's, High beams, and fog lights. I would like to just run everything from the battery so that i have less wires running all over the place and i know that all my lights would be receiving the correct amount of power.

I would like to be able to use my high beams and lows at the same time for those times when im out of town in dark areas like PA when i visit my cousin. Also i would rather NOT have a switch for my fogs and have them just come on with my corner lamps.

So basically i really need alot of help here but i promise im not that bad and once i have a good idea of what needs to be done im sure i will be able to do this.

Also if you have an idea of how much this is going to cost me that would be great because if i can have someone make it for me for around the same cost i can just go that way. I emailed the guys at lightwerkz but they have not gotten back to me as of yet.

EDIT:

I think i need something like this but also need to wire in the fogs as well:

Name:  Harness_30.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  84.2 KB

Last edited by BX_Civic; 04-13-2009 at 01:16 PM.