Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Help with my Halo Proj. Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Default Help with my Halo Proj. Headlights

i'm planning to buy halo lights on my 95 civic coupe and i got couple questions that i have to you guys who have/installed these halo lights

i'm buying one of this 3 off ebay and was wondering which one is best and do they have corner lights?

i heard bad things about halo lights on these forums that beam directions are a bit off on halo projectors and such

please give me your opinions on halo lights and which one to get and what do i do with the corner lights?

thanks for looking

first 1.

2nd

third.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Help with my Halo Proj. Headlights

All the lights will be different, I like the first set myself. But you can adjust the beam of light if its all anyways. And im not sure what you mean about the corner lights, one is your turn signals, one is your daytime driving lights and highbeams and the other is the night time driving lights. And for the halos you can just splice them into your fogs driving lights at night.
Also try our search system, MANY threads on halo headlights.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:40 PM
HCF Member

1st or 3rd set. BUT DO NOT order from proexhaust. they got my order wrong 2 times and it took 2 months to finally get everything settled. they said i didnt send my money. it was crazy because when they said that, i had already received my order.( WRONG) im not going to lie, the lighting at night sucks. (atleast mine do)

Old 05-15-2007, 05:39 PM
Super Cereal Admin

I like the first set... they're the same ones I have (I went through http://www.procarparts.com/though)... you'll have to adjust the direction of the beams with any headlights; with projectors, it's just more obvious. Adjusting it isn't hard, though. Also, see the empty hole on the outside of the headlights? That's where your corner light/turn signal bulb goes.

If you want to see what the 1st ones look like on a 5th gen, check out my photo album (or http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2181239, if you'd rather)

Old 05-15-2007, 06:27 PM
June 2010 ROTM

Projectors are sweet, I have 'em. But the halos go out relatively quickly.

Old 05-15-2007, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

i like all of htem, i've got ebay halo projectors and love them, and out of those 3 i'd take the 1st set

Old 05-15-2007, 09:16 PM
HCF Member

Projectors look nice, but they do cut out a lot of light, and it will be harder to see at night. Halos are just the rings around the headlight.

Old 05-15-2007, 09:39 PM
June 2010 ROTM

I saw better with the projectors compared to the stock housing. I don't know what cyberx is talking about. It may help that the projectors use H1 bulbs instead of the stock bulbs.

Old 05-16-2007, 04:46 AM
HCF Member

my projecotrs seemed to be just as bright if not brighter than my stock bulbs, and the way they light up the road is really really nice too

Old 05-16-2007, 05:24 AM

I've heard good and bad things about projectors. I'm ordering mine here shortly but not off ebay. I'm getting Anzo Projectors from procivic.com. I've heard good things about 'em.

Quick Reply: Help with my Halo Proj. Headlights