Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Got a pic message from my dad today. (Updated Install pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Got a pic message from my dad today.

if you fully believed that nothing you say should be taken seriously or matter at allon the internet......you wouldnt be a member of a forum. Laced with sarcasm or not, whatever you do mirrors who you are as a person. I was just bringing it to your attention that you were an *** on this internet, which ill bet my life on also is the case in "real life". You prolly take pride in this or are at least aware of the fact, but i was just "shedding light" that people dont like to be called names, regardless of where its done. It was just getting annoying that once someone confronted you on your opinion, it automatically results in name calling from you. But w/e, if thats who you are, so be it....i just will no longer contridict your opinion because long pointless arguments like this one are often brewed up.

Old 11-03-2007, 04:47 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

There are a few members here that have met me in real life, and a bunch that I talk to every weekday in the chat. All of which I'm sure will vouch for just how wrong you really are. You ever hear that saying about assumptions? Well, the one you just made, has made a huge "***" out of you.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:11 AM
HCF Member

Wrong.

"Never assume, because it makes an a$$ out of you and me."

There for, by you stateing that, itso called made an *** out of him, but it deffently did make one out of you.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

his assumption is 100% wrong, not sure how that makes me an ***...

Old 11-03-2007, 08:25 AM
HCF Member

wow....i can't believe he's acting like asissy over being called a dumbass.....and he further continue's to argue it with an administrator that warns in his name "laced with sarcasm" sarcasm means, the use of verbal irony in which a person appears to be praising something but is actually insulting it.

your parents must have kissed you like a little prince since the day you were born until now bro!

Old 11-04-2007, 06:09 PM
HCF Member

^^^ haha yea you got it bro!!!! He's not accepting ***-kissing points right now so your wasting your time, and thanks for the definiton!!! < That is sarcasm...........calling someone a dumbass is not sarcastic,its deliberate and rude. anyone else who gets called a dumbass would defend themselves too.......im sorry i cant handle all of the name calling, i wish i was as internet tough as all of you. Its over, i dont care, you dont care.........i see ur narrow viewpoint and i hope u see mine (equally as narrow).

Old 11-04-2007, 10:45 PM
HCF Member

^Chill or GTFO. You're immature. I'm sick of you filling this forum with whining. It's the internet, everybody is entitled to their own opinions. Only your opinion starts to lose points when you act like an ***. Get over it.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

like i've said to you probably 100 times by now, get over it. Dont take things on the internet seriously, cause none of it matters.

/b.s.

Old 11-05-2007, 12:49 PM
HCF Member

are you serious?? whiterabbit i think you should probably read the entire thread b4 u say somethin like that, especially since i agreed with u in the first place. And sick of me filling the forum with my whining?? Aside from the Misha episode with Forty 6 months ago i havnt "whined" about anything..... so get your facts str8 or STFU..........

Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

An opinion can't be false, but a statement can,
But if it was a statement of an opinion, how can this be wrong? And to take things seriously on the internet is like taking advise from a 4 year old about life insurance.

Considering this thread has gone so off topic that no one seems to remember the original topic of it, it's time to let it die

oh and btw, Carbon Fiber two tone > other two tones, My car is semi two tone, cause it was stock like this, and that is how i want it. so that is how i leave it