Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Got a pic message from my dad today. (Updated Install pics)

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Got a pic message from my dad today.

Fact.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:15 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: R35P3KT

An opinion can't be false, but a statement can, and thats exactly what u gave. So dont call me a dumbass....i dont know why u think u have some type of higher OPINION on this site than anyone else. Your always lookin to start sh!!t any oppurtunity u get, callin people names for no reason. Go ahead and muster up some big words to defend yourself, or should i say convince yourself* that you are once again right. Or feel free to tell me to "go play in traffic" or some other intelligent comment, that'd also make my day, you intimidating internet thug you. Sorry we cant all have an awsome all red civic, because thats really original FTMFW!!! And thanks for "shedding light" almighty king, your wisdom on color schemes is so life changing and educational. Your attitude isthe reason honda owners get a bad rep....not a 2 tone color scheme.
Again, you are wrong. I stated my opinion, period. The only thing that gives my opinion any more validity than anyone elses is that I've been around cars and car people for a long time. I've seen trendscome and go, and people dump money into something that in two years they end up hating. The fact of the matter is, if you half *** everything, you'll never get any respect. Whether or not that is important to you, is your decision.

My "awesome all red civic" turned more heads than any JDM two toned wonder for the simple fact that it was clean, and quick. Hell, I even had mustang and camaro guys coming up to me at meets, and commenting on how well done my car was. Thats not a common occurance when you own a Honda.

As for my attitude...please. At first I was simply making a suggestion, and explaining my reasoning. I really don't give two ****s what you guys do to your cars. It's YOUR attitude and mindset that "I can buy cheap parts, and unpainted lip kits and i'll be a tuner!!" that makes Honda owners look stupid. It's alright though, as a former honda owner, I went through the same thing. Once you grow up and move onto bigger better things, you'll look back and realize all the silly mistakes you've made. I just hope you take them into account and learn from them.

Don't take this internet crap so seriously, it's a really silly thing to get all worked up about

Old 11-01-2007, 03:36 AM
HCF Member

We'll It is rediculous. If i spent money on a lip kit oh well, you just said that spending money is the way togo now you're saying its not. the two tone looks good IMO and in every ones opinion that matters to me. So you don't liek it, that still no reason to go flipping out and saying that "unpainted lip kits is the reason hondas get abad rep. You wanna know the reasons hondas get bad rep come to my school, drive around the parking lot, except for a red 06 si and a blue 00 si, my civic is the best looking one here, all the others are "rice rockets" as you might say, with folgers mufflers and street glow stickers with no street glow. not to mention every one is falling apart. when mine is in pretty good shape and its still pretty clean. and last i checked my enkei rims and nexxan tires, and my v2 intake wernt that cheap, so what cheap parts are you talking about....

But what ever man, say what you want.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I will, thats what the internet is for. If you don't want negative feedback, don't post on forums, it's pretty basic.

I didn't say YOU had cheap parts, I was making a statement about the way most Honda guys "tune" their civics.

Old 11-01-2007, 08:28 AM
HCF Member

Well the interent is also for research and to get positive feedback as well.
A gap between Opinions and Facts was needed. and I'm glad we found it.

Old 11-01-2007, 05:01 PM
HCF Member

I dont ever remember claiming to be a tuner in the first place, nor base my tuning expertise, or lack thereof, off of the appearence parts that I buy. And the only reason i got "worked up" was because u called me a dumbass, not because of ur opinion....callin me wrong is one thing but that is another. Im pretty sure if someone blatently called you a dumbass in person you would be a little unhappy too, and much like me, im sure you wouldnt handle it with an explanation on a forum. But since that is the only option available, i had to bitch about it.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

See, thats the difference your not grasping. This is the internet, not real life. Two completely different monsters. Seriously man, just get over it. Why should anything I say matter to you?

Old 11-02-2007, 06:08 AM
HCF Member

Why would you say it in the first place?

Old 11-02-2007, 06:28 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I don't know, I must have forgot that internetz are serious business...

Old 11-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Forty04
Laced with Sarcasm

kthnxbye

Quick Reply: Got a pic message from my dad today. (Updated Install pics)