Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

exterior neons

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 01:11 PM
Default RE: exterior neons

My 2 cents:

Take off stickers, remove the ridiculous body kit, remove those headlights, get stock front, get a nice lip kit, DON'T DO NEONS (it looks trashy IMO), and clean up the front dash a little bit.Clean the engine up and it'll look nice. Looks like a sweet car.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:30 PM

and thats u im keepin the body kit i think it looks sick with the conversion im looking for nice halos havnt found any yet and i will clean the motor up SCREW lip kits and im doin neons and i already have plans on redoin the int so there

Old 10-10-2007, 02:58 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: turbocivic93

and thats u im keepin the body kit i think it looks sick with the conversion im looking for nice halos havnt found any yet and i will clean the motor up SCREW lip kits and im doin neons and i already have plans on redoin the int so there
very nice car and good to see you are doing what you want with it rather than taking what other people tell you to do

Old 10-10-2007, 03:07 PM

thats the prob with a lot of people who mod their cars they go with wat other ppl will like on there car and not wat they like its not original now theres a difference between getting opinions and just asking what should i do

Old 10-10-2007, 04:25 PM

ORIGINAL: turbocivic93

thats the prob with a lot of people who mod their cars they go with wat other ppl will like on there car and not wat they like its not original now theres a difference between getting opinions and just asking what should i do
well don't get all pissy when someone gives you their oppinion. after all that's what a forum is for, really. oppinions and help, whatever.

and I said My 2 cents, as in what I would do.

If you keep that body kit you need to repair the side skirts and repaint the car so that it will all match. New headlights are a MUST. Those look cloudy.

Old 10-10-2007, 05:39 PM
HCF Member

It looks really good, but as Rabbit said it needs some detail work. Just small stuff to paint, polish etc. Very nice work though.

My only real problem is "How much are those companies paying you to advertise their product?".

Old 10-10-2007, 06:19 PM

One coat of paint and that's fly. Even though I like the integra interior better

Also, paint those meshes black as well. [:'(]

Old 10-10-2007, 06:48 PM
HCF Member

I have mixed emotions, im not feeling the front bumper but to each its own
Are you going to keep this color or change it?

Old 10-11-2007, 12:31 AM

changin it im doin a black and red color congif. and i am replacing the side skirts and the shoppin list on the side is goin i didnt do it

Old 10-11-2007, 04:56 AM

Really nice body kit.
Get it all cleaned up and re-sprayed.. stick a nice double layer wing on the back and it'll be lush mate!

Quick Reply: exterior neons