Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

ef hatch 26in A/T tires an 4-5in lift, THE VIDEOS, NEW PICS PG3=MUD

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:17 PM
HCF Member
Default ef hatch 26in A/T tires an 4-5in lift, THE VIDEOS, NEW PICS PG3=MUD

have not been on here in a while got some new things done to the hoopty an thought i would show it to everyone, i know some of u have seen it on here before, say what ever u want about the car i dont care ur not going to hurt my feeling if u tell me it ugly or what ever u have to say i just hope u get a good laugh out of it,

i took this one to show the car beside of a 6ft ladder

if any one wants to see more pics of the car just ask i have more pic,

Old 10-31-2007, 07:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ef hatch 26in A/T tires an 4-5in lift

lol that thing is a beast!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:30 PM
HCF Member

u rally that beast?

Old 10-31-2007, 08:53 PM
HCF Member

this is just more of a play car i paid 180$ for the car and i sat here an figured it up from what i could remember and i have 2300$ in this junk car that bad, but i have fun in it and it a one of a kind, its also my work car so i dont trash my nice car, i am going to take it back out on the highway construction tomarrow after work and see where it will go, i just got the front tires on it tonight i had a hard time finding wheel spacers local

Old 10-31-2007, 11:40 PM
HCF Member

Love the exhaust. Did you just connect if off the piece that was stuck?

I'm kind of interested in seeing what this thing can do.

Old 11-01-2007, 04:50 AM
HCF Member

haha O man. I remember when you painted this thing. I want to see some offroading videos with it. You should put a snorkel on the intake that would add to the "look"

Old 11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
HCF Member

Got mud? lol. deff gotta post some vids of this thing froading.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:21 AM

pretty cool, how did you lift it?

Old 11-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Super Cereal Admin

OMG I completely forgot about this car! lol it looks awesome!and +1 for the off-roading videos

Old 11-01-2007, 06:57 PM
HCF Member

ok i will try to get a vid on here might take a couple of days, the exhaust is connected to the back of the stock resonator its 3in pipe from there up i have a flapper for the top of it to i just take it off alot i get tired of hearing, i am going to run the 3in pipe to a header when i get time an get another header, car has no muffler and has the weirdist sound to it, if ur runing about 35mph a bump the gas it sounds like a diesel jumping at u,

the lift is stock front springs off of my 97 4dr civic on the stock rear hatch struts, the front is accord springs and struts with my stock top hat off my strut and the accord bottom piece, the piece that goes on the bottom of the strut i call it the wish bone, thats just what it looks like to me not sure of the right name

as of now the car has no rear bumper had clearence issues, had to beat the rear fenders out with a hammer, kinda tore up the left rear tire earlier but i think it will survive,

as for the snorkel i am going to some time just have not wanted to spend the money for the stuff to do it, i want to run it up the passenger side of the windsheild and put it in the center of the roof,

if u have any more question just ask, i will get a video on here since yall want to see one just give me time ill have to have someone record it and then will have to go to my friends house to put it on here i have nice slow dial up, if u want to see any pics of the car before ill post some up if someone ask, i have all kinds of pics, i u want to see a close up of the paint or pics during the paint job, or anything else

this is a pic of my friends 89 subaru wagon, it had a 6in lift when he got it, he took it apart and started the 30 or36 in lift whatever u want to call it, he got the rear end under it and started the front swap then stoped an sold the axles cause he had no one to go with him, now after my car he wants to start on it again , just thought it might be interesting to see , thats a 35in pro comp tire beside it

Quick Reply: ef hatch 26in A/T tires an 4-5in lift, THE VIDEOS, NEW PICS PG3=MUD