Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Car colors

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Default Car colors

Sup guys, been a while. My bro has like a '94 camry 4 door. He took out his dash, door panels, buncha stuff, and painted it. His colors look tite, but he screwed the job a lil (he was rushed) but it doesn't look too bad. It got me thinking about painting mine inside to make it look better (it seems very non-masculine), and do it the right way, take my time with it. Anyways, i probably have the most non-male looking colors (it's like beige/gold interior, minus the lil area around the radio in the dash and the steering wheels, which are black). the car itself is champagne sorta color. I got this car becuz it was the only 5 speed in both tennessee and alabama, new. ('04 lx coupe) yeah, i live in alabama. and i have all my teeth. anyways, you guys have some suggestions for colors to paint the dash and some other stuff. i'll put in some new floor mats to match too and probably for now some seat covers. i got a friend who can make a big one for the back seat. and i know where i can get (i think) a cover for the lil section in the middle that opens up. so, if you have color suggestions (two colors) let me know. thanks.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:48 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Car colors

see if you can get some color match and do it the same color as the outside of your car..do you have any pics of the color? because i have alot of photos on interious that i could post up if i no they type of color, is it's like beige/gold color of the outside?

^^ NEVERMIND..i no the color your talking about,i just wasent thinking at the time, ill check later and see if i have any pics of that interiour, but i no red goes really good with that color