Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Before//After Pics.....93 civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Default RE: 93 civic

Well I'll Stay ....but After a couple posts I might get boreing .... =P
I gotta put some pics of my alarm up for a guy later....and then Im gonna do some work to my interior ...gonna need some advice about that if anyone knows anything about fiberglassing.
No audio isnt that difficult , might give it a go!
anyways i gotta get some sleep....off on a 18 hour drive with the Civic tomorrow morning!! Excited as old hell lol....Later =D

Old 04-07-2008, 04:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I realize it's tough to fit a spoiler of that magnitude into a 500x200 picture, but that is the rule as far as sigs are concerned.

Please downsize the sig.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:57 AM
HCF Member

Car looks good. Nice job with the paint and everything. Only thing I really dislike is the spoiler, but I'm sure you saw that coming, since others said the same. If you enjoy your car, that's the important thing though. I'm just a wingless type person. It's nice to see a female member here.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:09 AM
HCF Member

I have seen this car before lol.... didn't realize that james pointed you here. i'm gonan have to see it in person to verify if the wing is as big as it looks.

Toni we need to get you some Depot red/clear taillights

Old 04-26-2008, 03:48 AM
HCF Member

i think it looks nice, the spoiler looks fine, a little big but still looks fine and for the tail lights, i love them, i got the same ones, they are the only good looking euros. and its definitely nice to see some nice looking girls around here

Old 04-26-2008, 06:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Vilex

ORIGINAL: CiviicGiirl

Ya well the whole fun of doing ur car is actually gettin involved if you can...i was lucky enough to be able to do it, it was alot of work ....at times it sucked but to behonest I wouldnt enjoy just going in an be like do this......and then walk out and have nothing to do with it.
Well worth it ....."regardless if it is a shoppin cart" lol..... im a proud owner =P

jpnolando you do body work / paint ? or just kinda do ur carsand friends'
Yeah, thats the joy and pride of modding and doing things yourself.. Is the feeling and knowing you made your car into what you wanted. Nothing beats that feeling, I love it .

Also, its nice to see female members here for once, instead of having a sausage fest forum lol.. And if thats a picture of you in you're display, I must say.. You are beautiful, and you're beauty definately reflects towards you car . It doesn't matter what other think of your car, its what YOU like, its always your opinion in the end. People have different taste, its nature; and thats what makes each individual unique.

Anyways, I hope to see more mods to come! [8D]
Dude...stfu

Old 04-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Snail'n Admin

Sigh, Tim, why would you revive this thread?

Old 04-26-2008, 07:23 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: lawlersauce

ORIGINAL: Vilex

ORIGINAL: CiviicGiirl

Ya well the whole fun of doing ur car is actually gettin involved if you can...i was lucky enough to be able to do it, it was alot of work ....at times it sucked but to behonest I wouldnt enjoy just going in an be like do this......and then walk out and have nothing to do with it.
Well worth it ....."regardless if it is a shoppin cart" lol..... im a proud owner =P

jpnolando you do body work / paint ? or just kinda do ur carsand friends'
Yeah, thats the joy and pride of modding and doing things yourself.. Is the feeling and knowing you made your car into what you wanted. Nothing beats that feeling, I love it .

Also, its nice to see female members here for once, instead of having a sausage fest forum lol.. And if thats a picture of you in you're display, I must say.. You are beautiful, and you're beauty definately reflects towards you car . It doesn't matter what other think of your car, its what YOU like, its always your opinion in the end. People have different taste, its nature; and thats what makes each individual unique.

Anyways, I hope to see more mods to come! [8D]
Dude...stfu
LOL

Old 04-28-2008, 06:23 AM

dang that car is nice. it dont matter what other people think i think its pretty tight. keep going with it.