Inside and Out Talk about your interior and exterior mods here.

Before//After Pics.....93 civic

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 12:47 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Before//After Pics.....93 civic

looks pretty good. i got a big spoiler, i hate the size cause they stand out so much. but i like them cause no one got it and friends know when its me lol. im guessing my car's pretty much known around my area.

Old 04-06-2008, 08:26 AM
HCF Member

I like the paint job, looks very clean and nice. I'm not a big fan of your spoiler but what matters is that you like it, and it is your car so who cares what others think. Other than that I like it gj.

Old 04-06-2008, 05:14 PM

Thanks....It Took Time To Get Used to....But I love it...alot more work left to do tho.
I asked for the Mini scorpion...got that and well thats no mini anything lol but hey people can see me coming =) kinda sucks Im the only lookin car in the province like this , easy target for the cops! but im all in forstanding out

Old 04-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Default RE: 93 civic

looks 10x better than before regardless if its a shopping cart or not

Old 04-06-2008, 08:25 PM
HCF Member

lookspretty sick i like the new paint looks good good to see you help out on the work i know some girls who come to my house and say john..... can you do this hahah

Old 04-06-2008, 08:34 PM

Ya well the whole fun of doing ur car is actually gettin involved if you can...i was lucky enough to be able to do it, it was alot of work ....at times it sucked but to behonest I wouldnt enjoy just going in an be like do this......and then walk out and have nothing to do with it.
Well worth it ....."regardless if it is a shoppin cart" lol..... im a proud owner =P

jpnolando you do body work / paint ? or just kinda do ur carsand friends'

Old 04-06-2008, 08:46 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: CiviicGiirl

Ya well the whole fun of doing ur car is actually gettin involved if you can...i was lucky enough to be able to do it, it was alot of work ....at times it sucked but to behonest I wouldnt enjoy just going in an be like do this......and then walk out and have nothing to do with it.
Well worth it ....."regardless if it is a shoppin cart" lol..... im a proud owner =P

Yeah, thats the joy and pride of modding and doing things yourself.. Is the feeling and knowing you made your car into what you wanted. Nothing beats that feeling, I love it .

Also, its nice to see female members here for once, instead of having a sausage fest forum lol.. And if thats a picture of you in you're display, I must say.. You are beautiful, and you're beauty definately reflects towards you car . It doesn't matter what other think of your car, its what YOU like, its always your opinion in the end. People have different taste, its nature; and thats what makes each individual unique.

Anyways, I hope to see more mods to come! [8D]

Old 04-06-2008, 08:47 PM
HCF Member

body performance suspension audio eletrical anypart on a car haha justnot paint only primer with spray cans because i dont have a shop

Old 04-06-2008, 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Vilex

ORIGINAL: CiviicGiirl

Yeah, thats the joy and pride of modding and doing things yourself.. Is the feeling and knowing you made your car into what you wanted. Nothing beats that feeling, I love it .

Also, its nice to see female members here for once, instead of having a sausage fest forum lol.. And if thats a picture of you in you're display, I must say.. You are beautiful, and you're beauty definately reflects towards you car . It doesn't matter what other think of your car, its what YOU like, its always your opinion in the end. People have different taste, its nature; and thats what makes each individual unique.

Anyways, I hope to see more mods to come! [8D]
SO UM.... Are you hitting on me or my car ...hahaha =P ...and no nothing beats the feeling absolutely...I love it! my car isnt that different if u think about ....might not be able to see outta the back window better than others lol ....alot more to fix it up so you will for sure be seein more , thats a promise =) ....my next project is a skyline <3 ...

And JPNOLAN come to Canada I need some audio...come hook me up =P

Old 04-06-2008, 09:08 PM
HCF Member

haha i wish naa but if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask as long as you dont do as most make 3 posts and never come back hellof annoying but if you come to cali i could, its not too difficult.

Quick Reply: Before//After Pics.....93 civic