Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Twin Loop?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 09:33 AM
HCF Member
Default Twin Loop?

What the hell is a twin loop and how does it benefit your car? And yes i know its a muffler but i'm going to create my own catback system, so i can have my own custom sound and power than being like everyone else with a megan system. but anyways could you tell me whats so good bout this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M-POW...QQcmdZViewItem

And also is this a good catback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XTUNE...spagenameZWDVW

Old 11-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: Twin Loop?

ORIGINAL: B!@ckBoYwiTaC!v!c

What the hell is a twin loop and how does it benefit your car? And yes i know its a muffler but i'm going to create my own catback system, so i can have my own custom sound and power than being like everyone else with a megan system. but anyways could you tell me whats so good bout this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M-POW...QQcmdZViewItem

And also is this a good catback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XTUNE...spagenameZWDVW
Here, CLICK HERE

Old 11-17-2006, 09:01 PM
HCF Member

i'm gonna be honest with you: don't ask about ebay stuff on this site. trust me i know. people wont' hesitate to bash you or simply direct you to a search link, especially the forum veterns

hondatech has the most condescending people you'll ever meet. its pretty much "if its not JDM, its rice." also those people answer everyone with a search link (most likely because they themselves don't know the answers). they're complete ********

most people, if not all, will tell you that you get what you pay for, but for ebay stuff, its a gamble: it works well for some, bad for others

get what ever makes you happy. as long as you eventually get a complete catback exhaust (w/ piping), get whatever damn muffler you want

Old 11-17-2006, 10:05 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: my05civic

i'm gonna be honest with you: don't ask about ebay stuff on this site. trust me i know. people wont' hesitate to bash you or simply direct you to a search link, especially the forum veterns

hondatech has the most condescending people you'll ever meet. its pretty much "if its not JDM, its rice." also those people answer everyone with a search link (most likely because they themselves don't know the answers). they're complete ********

most people, if not all, will tell you that you get what you pay for, but for ebay stuff, its a gamble: it works well for some, bad for others

get what ever makes you happy. as long as you eventually get a complete catback exhaust (w/ piping), get whatever damn muffler you want

You have a valid point however, I must comment on your statement. The people that 'bash' (they really dont in the manner you have seemed to put it in) yet they are simply slightly annoyed that everywhere youll see instructions to run a search or dig around without blatantly asking questions. Because to be honest with you, I could run a search almost blindfolded and find a topic on ebay oriented parts.

Old 11-17-2006, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Remmy

ORIGINAL: my05civic

You have a valid point however, I must comment on your statement. The people that 'bash' (they really dont in the manner you have seemed to put it in) yet they are simply slightly annoyed that everywhere youll see instructions to run a search or dig around without blatantly asking questions. Because to be honest with you, I could run a search almost blindfolded and find a topic on ebay oriented parts.

just for the record, i was in no way referring to the forum mods... forty04 and remmy. you guys are great

and yes, you are correct. these people could easily search and find that this question has been asked before

Old 11-18-2006, 08:36 AM
HCF Member

What I did was I bought this muffler, which is probably my favorite muffler that I've ever heard on a civic.

http://www.mufflermall.com/index.php...roducts_id=509

I've had it on since May, and there has been no troubles at all. No sound change, no rusting, and a real overall quality part. I originally had it put onto the stock piping, but eventually got stainless pipes put in there. The sound is just alittle louder with the stainless pipes over the stock pipes. I have a sound clip in the product review section (6th gen), of the muffler just with stock piping. That also includes a high fow cat, and header added to the exhaust system.

Old 11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
HCF Member

Twin Loop is a more subtle way to upgrade your exhaust. Not so loud, and the tip isnt as big. Sounds pretty good thoguh, alot smoooooother than a fart can.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:05 PM

i say get the fart can.

Old 11-19-2006, 09:12 PM
HCF Member

either exhaust will offer the same performance. get whatever one you want

Old 11-20-2006, 06:12 AM
HCF Member

yeah same performance but look and sound diffeent.