Header, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

LOUDEST exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Default RE: LOUDEST exhaust

Get a header, high flow cat, 2 1/4" exhaust or 2 1/2" and a STRAIGHT through design muffler I have a Magnaflow SS, but I'm sure any other brand has their own straight through design. Mine is loud as hell and after the first two weeks I was sick of it, now it's been 6 months. Under 3,000 rpms it's fine but over it's insanely loud.

Old 05-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Cat Fuсker

My Holley is VERY VERY loud...might wanna check inTo them

Old 05-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

rofl i hope ur kidding about the super cool part
Yeah dude.. definitely kidding.

Its a dudette
my bad!

Old 05-26-2005, 07:43 PM
HCF Member

Too loud give me headache esp on long trip or on the highway.

Old 05-26-2005, 09:40 PM
HCF Member

heres an idea...take off your muffler

Old 06-04-2005, 04:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

loud is for ricers
guess what? most people consider anybody that drives a honda a ricer. that makes them ignorant. but whats the big deal with being a ricer anyway. what about the legit race driven cars that have loud pipes, are they ricers too? if your car is race modified, doesnt that give it excuse to be loud? what about chevys with dual flowmasters... are they steakers? who gives a damn? i like loud pipes, and big rims. and i even like some body kits. i dont think this site was designed for those who dont like rice. the creators of Honda are rice eaters. so if you drive one you support their rice eating ways. you are entitled to your opinion and i'm not mad, not like it matters, but just givin you somethin to think about. i mean the person was askin for advice about how to get a loud exhaust, not ur opinion if its ricey or not. seems inconsequential if anyone thinks loud pipes are ricey or not. jmo

Old 06-04-2005, 07:52 PM
HCF Member

you will find many many many people on this forum agree with me reasoning being that ppl all around america take a civic, put a huge muffler on it along with bigass 20" rims, a massive spoiler, and the body kit with the most holes in it they can find. they then proceed to go around and be assholish to everyone because they think they have an awesome car because it 'looks cool' and 'sounds fast' because it is uber loud. the fact is that everybody highly dislikes these people because if they come across some real import tuners or muscle car guys they will get eaten alive, and the sad thing is these guys are more prominent than real import tuners, and because they put this job on an import car they give all imports a bad name.

Old 06-04-2005, 08:52 PM
HCF Member

I have a DC 4-2-1 Header, cat, and Otto racing muffler and its pretty loud, has a nice sound to.

Old 06-04-2005, 08:57 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Nail I3unny

loud is for ricers
BBC+flowmasters does not = rice.

thermal r&d cat backs are pretty loud. usually a header, high flow cat, 2.25"+ piping and a straight thru muffler will lead to a loud exh.

Old 06-04-2005, 09:46 PM
HCF Member

dude look at my explination above. it would have been ok if he said 'what is the best performing exhaust'...but asking for the loudest is just stupid. it gives you a headache, pisses ppl off, and attracts the cops.

Quick Reply: LOUDEST exhaust