HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

xsteinbachx 2000 Honda Civic Si Project (Canadian)

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 10:00 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by croninc
ohhh i want to to see the valve cover, also can you tell me how you did it. I want to compare the way you did it with the way im about to do it.
Hahah I kinda ****ed that up abit. I'll need to pick up some acetone or another paint stripper to redo it. I've also thought of paying this powder coat shop to do it for 40 bucks. I've heard nothing but amazing things from them and they're cheap. Haha Will see how things pan out. The weather hasn't been the greatest to paint in, plus I'm having to do a lot with my bank right now so money is extremely tight.

And if anyone cares I apologize for my absentness from the forums. Yes I'm alive.

Last edited by xsteinbachx; 03-30-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:13 PM
HCF Member

i still want to hear your method and i want to see pics LOL

Old 03-31-2009, 07:18 AM

I was wondering where you went. Glad to hear the project is still moving behind the scenes.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:50 PM
HCF Member

i still want to hear your method and i want to see pics LOL
I'll try to take some pics of my screw up this weekend for yah!, and i'll write out what I did.

Originally Posted by itinerant
I was wondering where you went. Glad to hear the project is still moving behind the scenes.
Haha it's more of trying to get my **** organized. Trying to deal with Mobile Hid with them screwing me on my bulbs and ballasts, and trying to recieve some packages which got lost.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
HCF Member

thanks BRO!!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 08:51 AM
HCF Member

thanks BRO!!!!
I still plan on showing you what I did, but with my car being impounded, Having to pick up my license from the cop shop, and trying to get my consolidation loan figured out made me a bit busy.

Old 06-12-2009, 08:08 AM
HCF Member

Picked up a Front Camber kit from Addiction2Bass and I put my final Paypal payment into my Rear camber kit. NOW it's time to save for Tires and rims or 22-23mm rear sway bar and ASR Sub Brace. Whatever I can find a deal with first.

It'll take some before and after pics of my camber. Open to suggestions also.

-Edit-

I forgot to mention both camber kits are Skunk2. I'll take pictures of those also.

-edit2-

Still haven't finished my valve cover. Been to lazy to strip the paint to get it powder coated.

Last edited by xsteinbachx; 06-12-2009 at 08:15 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:43 PM
HCF Member

stein dont worry about the vc unless you really want to show me, I finished mine.

Old 06-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned

cant belive i never followed this project. looking good man keep it up.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:28 AM
HCF Member

stein dont worry about the vc unless you really want to show me, I finished mine.
Yah Im really been lazy on that and you've probably done a better job on it then I have.

Got my rear camber kit I'm pretty sure they're not Skunk2 or even an older version of Skunk2, but for 125 Canadian shipped from North Carolina and with no attached duty fees I'm happy. I'll take photos of them later when I'm off work. I'll see how I am money wise this weekend and I'll possibly get them installed and my car aligned, if not in 2 weeks.

Quick Reply: xsteinbachx 2000 Honda Civic Si Project (Canadian)