HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

trustdestruction's Civic del Sol Si Project

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 02:29 AM

Just ordered new carpet from stockinteriors.com

OEM style molded carpet, black, with mass backing. Now the interior will be complete. I didn't want to buy it right now because I felt I should be saving it, but then I realized that if I buy it my interior will be finished (except new tint later on... if you even call that interior) so it's well worth knocking it off the list right now.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:34 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Just ordered new carpet from stockinteriors.com

OEM style molded carpet, black, with mass backing. Now the interior will be complete. I didn't want to buy it right now because I felt I should be saving it, but then I realized that if I buy it my interior will be finished (except new tint later on... if you even call that interior) so it's well worth knocking it off the list right now.
yeah bro get back on the turbo project! lol interior is looking good tho

Old 07-08-2009, 02:37 AM

yea yea

next weeks paycheck will be 90% saved and then the week after i'll contact my friend with the turbo and charge piping/intercooler and see if he's ready for me to buy. If he's not ready then i'll contact the guy with the transmission and see if he still has it. If he already sold it well then if I have enough I'll go ahead and send the head in to be worked on.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:41 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
yea yea

next weeks paycheck will be 90% saved and then the week after i'll contact my friend with the turbo and charge piping/intercooler and see if he's ready for me to buy. If he's not ready then i'll contact the guy with the transmission and see if he still has it. If he already sold it well then if I have enough I'll go ahead and send the head in to be worked on.
fosho, im excited to see how everything comes out.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:43 AM

I'm willing to admit... i'm bad at saving money. Problem is that there's so much stuff I want for my car. lol

I just have too many ideas floating around that sidetrack me. Maybe i'll win the lotto, lol. Then I could knock everything out within a couple weeks. lol

Old 07-08-2009, 10:05 AM
HCF Member

I'm at the beginning of this process. I should be saving for paint but there are so many easy and good looking things to buy for my car with the money i have now due to the fact that my car finally has everything fixed and looking how its supposed to compared to when i bought it cheap.

Old 07-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Recognized HCF Member

could be worse... hell i got 2 vehicles i want to make nice and only 1 paycheck every 2 weeks im horrible with saving money... im just trying to get some of my bills paid down but seems like i cant even dent them.

hell my civic needs new carpet also.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:02 AM
HCF Member

Well that is true... It just takes me forever because i only work part time and pay my insurance and i would work more but im a college student. But the bills part of it would indeed be worse. I'm sure you will do fine.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:39 PM

Today I changed the PCV valve, cap/rotor, fuel filter, rear view mirror, and driver door hinges. All brand new OEM Honda.

The rattle in my driver door is now gone. Finally, peace and quiet.

Oh and now my mirror stays in place. No more adjusting it every 2 minutes.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:06 PM
HCF Member

Ay trust, does your targa top rattle at all? Eff tat noise hehe

Quick Reply: trustdestruction's Civic del Sol Si Project