HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Tealahh's project thread :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 07:20 AM
shawty

Originally Posted by GDizzle2
HA! i aint hatin at all. :-P
Let me know if you find a good deal on a turbo set up. Do you work on the car yourself? I got a stock interior too, its clean though! w/ an old skool tape deck that dont even work. Aint nothin wrong w/ a girlie car, well it is if your not a girl, but u are, so mo' power 2ya!
LOL My interiors kinda yyucky I want to find some gray or black integra seats and I want the ek SI dash. I got an old school *** radio its like a damn dinosaur. I'm learning to work on it my self, im becoming less scared of the dirt and grease and yes yes I am a girl even though there are some skeptics out there on this forum who seem to think differently.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:32 AM
HCF Member

Well, "if u R what you say you R" (Lupe Fiasco Ft. Matt Santos), then why is there a question... but if not... hmmmm, ALrighty then, to each his own... haha! im just bantering.
It feels better when u work on your car yourself. Hey, if you dress correctly u might not even get dirty. I need a new gauge cluster myself, mine didnt come w/ a tachometer and im getting tired of not seeing my rpm needle and judging my shifting by sound.

Old 04-20-2010, 07:58 AM
shawty

Exactly I am what I say I am!!

Well Sunday i was cleaning my B18a1 block and I was covered in grease :/ up to my elbows sexyyy I know right
haha
I need the same cluster you do...

Old 04-20-2010, 11:03 AM
HCF Member

OH! YAY BABY, YEAH!! (like austin powers) did you have a G/F w/ u???? Nothing more satisfying than 2 women greased up to their elbows and arm wrestling! lol, j/k
I read on a forum that all you have to do is find a cluster w/ a rpm gauge in it and just pop it in and it will work, Im waiting on conformation though to make sure. BUT yours may be different cause you have an A/T hehe

Old 04-20-2010, 11:12 AM
shawty

No I was told I can do it!!! it won't be A/T for long and No my Bitch was making me dinner LMMFAO just kidding dont get to excited.. I don't dabble there it's not in my jurisdiction.
Oh I read that wrong you meant "G/F" like female friend not "g/f" like lesbian lover hahah my bad!
but No it was just me and the BF well me rly he was just walking around doing something.

Old 04-20-2010, 11:55 AM
HCF Member

G/F, g/f.. it really didnt matter, hehe j/k
He was walking around doing nothing while you were working hard!?........ GOOD MAN! HA!
Your switching from A/T to M/T... man, must be nice. can i get a $1? LOL j/k make sure you post pics of all the mods your doing considering that this is a "PROJECT" thread

Old 04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
shawty

Originally Posted by GDizzle2
G/F, g/f.. it really didnt matter, hehe j/k
He was walking around doing nothing while you were working hard!?........ GOOD MAN! HA!
Your switching from A/T to M/T... man, must be nice. can i get a $1? LOL j/k make sure you post pics of all the mods your doing considering that this is a "PROJECT" thread
bahahahahah....he was loading the rest of the Donor car onto the trailer. i was scrubbing away!!

AND I deff will be posting pics for sure!!! Im nota tard duhhhh and yes I am taking my motor trans ecu harness ALL out and putting the B18a1 engine in it with the manual transmission the integra ECU & harness.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:33 AM
HCF Member

Thats a nice engine!... cant wait for the pics

Old 04-21-2010, 05:01 AM
shawty

Yeah it is it's exactly what i wanted.. I'm going to take off the A/C and a few otehr things to make the engine bay look clean.. I'm DEFF Keeping my Power Steering though!

Old 04-21-2010, 05:09 AM
HCF Member

Yeah keep the PS... i dont have anything electric in my car, No A/C, No PS, No PW.. haha. parallel parking is a str8 workout! but my engine bay looks CLEEEAAAANN!!! hehe

Quick Reply: Tealahh's project thread :)