HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Tealahh's project thread :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 06:07 PM
shawty

Yess it is a lot better!!! OMG my legs hurt tho cuz alll weekend in OC at the show we were driving around in nothing but trafficcc

Old 06-06-2010, 07:18 PM
August 2010 ROTM

Yeah, I think that's the only thing better about an autotragic, when you're stuck in traffic (stop and go.)

Old 06-06-2010, 09:07 PM

I sit in traffic for at least 45 min daily. It sucks big time. I hear ya on that. Good to hear everything is running nicely and you are enjoying it!

Old 06-07-2010, 04:40 AM
shawty

Me too Cvcrcr 95 North on my way home everyday is like a damn parking lot!!!
The funny thing is My car was the car that stood out most in the parking lot haha...there were soo many identical cars riding around and then there was me
I don't even think I saw another Teal civic...And apparently the technical name for the color of my car is "tahitian Green" but I always thought Tahitian Green was a darker green but Idk..

I got a lot of attention & too many guys were trying to hit on me right in front of my Boyfriend which I thought was hilarious, especially the ones who were walking. They'd say some crap like your driving a green car with pink wheels and you expect us not to holler i was like WTF does that have to do with anything!!!

Edit/ Update: In a few weeks I'll be replacing/upgrading my whole suspension Followed by a Skunk2 Intake manifold, and a new exhaust.
I have a bunch of other goodies on my list of things to buy as well but thats what I believe needs to come first. Because with the exhaust currently on the car is runs like poopy and it's really not letting the car reach it's full potential. Bleh I also have to replace both axles ones clicking and the other ones boot ripped when my caliper was sticking thank you jesus for lifetime warranties at Advance

Another Edit: I just realized I use wayyy to many it reminds me of kenny and "lol" haha

Last edited by N0safebetdx; 06-14-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 AM
shawty

I'm the proud owner of a type-r front lip

Now just waiting for it to get here fixing my poopy bumper and then putting it on

Old 07-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Chubby Chaser

thats chubtastic, im so fapfully excited for ya, pics when ya put it on

Old 07-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

Originally Posted by N0safebetdx
I got a lot of attention & too many guys were trying to hit on me right in front of my Boyfriend which I thought was hilarious, especially the ones who were walking. They'd say some crap like your driving a green car with pink wheels and you expect us not to holler i was like WTF does that have to do with anything!!!

shiit, if we see a chick in a nice car when were out and about, of corse were saying something, its nature lol. most memorable was in downtown pittsburgh, this girl was stopped at a light in a teg, Pink paint with gold wheels, it looked tight as hell tho lol, we whistled, her boyfriend got out and started yelling so we stood up and he sat back down in the car, then she got out and started yelling lmmfao. good timesssss.

anyhow, nice build!

Old 07-14-2010, 12:53 PM
shawty

Thanksss Josh!!!! I <3 my car It deff gets alot of attention!!!

And Pics will deff be up w/ the lip & Pinktow hook That is on its way

Old 07-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

sweet. ur car is sick as hell lol, someone around here used to rock a pink hatch, idgaf it looked sweet. i would rock it in a minute haha

Old 07-14-2010, 06:43 PM
shawty

thanky thanky oh and thanky for having hilarious videos on your youtube mitch provided them earlier tonight hahah!!!

Quick Reply: Tealahh's project thread :)