HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Tealahh's project thread :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 10:05 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Yea i wasnt 100% sure if it was a B18 my b haha what u goin to FL for?

Old 05-26-2010, 10:41 AM
shawty

We just found out my uncle has stage 4 throat cancer & that's where he lives, we don't know his exact prognosis & how long he has so we made an executive decision to go see him asap! :/

But I have some news... Project Turbo Tealahh will be on hold for a little bit it's still in the future but not so near now..We just bought a bike

Old 05-26-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Oh im sorry to hear that...now that u say that i think i remember u saying something about that in another post or maybe im just retarded haha sorry tho. My girlfriends mom had skin cancer and it scared everyone close to her (including me) so luckily they caught it early enough so that it wasnt anywhere else too. Good luck with that trip tho and goodluck to your uncle.

Old 05-26-2010, 01:18 PM
shawty

Thank you I hope he will beat it but they can't do Kemo b/c of his live problems..

scratch the Bike thing the bf decided against it he'd rather have 2 turboed cars (tealahh & his crx)

Old 05-26-2010, 06:17 PM
HCF Member

Sorry bout your uncle...

But good about the bike. Bikes are really fun though... fast as hell. I want to get a Ruckus soon... I'd kill myself on a bike, but a moped? I think I can handle.

What does your bf have in the rex? You need to go lsv when you boost it! Your car will be rippin then. Less reliable and harder to tune, but hell... anything for VTECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.

Last edited by Scott53092; 05-26-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:10 AM
shawty

haha he has a d-series in his car he's gonna build a d16z6 for it
Also yes bikes are tons o fun <3 them
and idk abt the Ls-v I thought about it and read about it the LS I have is a super healthy motor the girl who had the car it came out of kept every damn receipt for everything ever done to the car... doesnt burn or leak oil mmhmm the one I have burns the **** up outs some oil... What I'll end up doing is putting this motor in and turboing it then purchase another LS motor to fully build and add vtec to and also turboing that one... and of course I'll buy me a nice lil beater

hah speaking of beaters, my friend just bought one and he found mouse poop in it... & he saw a baby mouse running around haha how do you get mice in your car and where would they hide?

Old 05-27-2010, 07:08 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

You need to find u a nice EF sedan or a EG hatch hahaha either one of those or a EK hatch ahemmm (MINE!) haha jk jk too bad u live so far north id stop by and see the motor work and admire all the work ur bf's puting into yalls cars. Im debating on whether or not i wanna do a gsr block with ls head (i think thats the set up im thinking of) my friends doing it in his EF sedan and its gonna be sick as hell! He aint doing a turbo but still. Is that what yall have been talking about? Or a straight up LS-V motor with a different head?

Old 05-27-2010, 07:59 AM
HCF Member

Gsr with ls head? That is going to vtec to nonvtec hahaha. That'd be the stupidest thing you could do.
\
Lsv is taking the ls block, which as a good rod stroke and is a strong botom end, and putting a gsr or b16 or type r head onit, any b series vtec head. Creating a frankenstein hybrid that are really beasty engines, good hp stock and good torque. A tuned lsv with stock internals will easily hit 175 hp.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:07 AM
shawty

^^ Preach it brotherrrr
Welp I'm off to FL

I'm going to get my Burn on while I'm down there cuz i dont tan hahah

Old 05-27-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

^^ Ah thats what hes doin then my b thanks for that info Scott lol i knew he said somethin about a gsr and somthing ls but i couldnt remember haha it sounded like a bad @$$ set-up tho and made me curious haha supposedly he'll be getting close to 215 w/o turbo and eventually hes gonna go turbo too so he's gonna have one bad @$$ EF sedan (thats what its goin in since i didnt mention that the first time lol).

Quick Reply: Tealahh's project thread :)