HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Sov Build Ver. 1.2 - EK Hatch

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 12:06 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Sov Build Ver. 1.2 - EK Hatch

simply amazing...this is the product when you know what your doing

Old 10-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Cat Fuсker

a cry02 sprayer would compliment the IC nicely...

Old 10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Recognized HCF Member

HIDs are nice.... even without retrofit... the EXTRA light output is well worth it... plus lets face it the cars droped down so youll only blind anyone lower than you. LMFAO ive never got flashed...

tho downfall for me is one of my bulbs went bad and they sent me the wrong bulb temp... they sent me 8K BUT i like the slightly more blue.... so they said they would just sell me another 8K bulb for 45bucks... so now im just waiting to get paid and ill match 8K hids.LOL
but anyways...

about your HIDs did you HID the fog lights as well? ive wanted to do that for awhile BUT 200bucks is a preaty penny for just fogs...

Old 10-01-2007, 04:44 PM

I just read this entire thread. Oh my god. It makes me almost sad that I paid 6 grand for my EX coupe (love the car, she's fast, and runs perfectly)when I could have found a real deal if I looked really hard.

Holy crap is that awesome.

PICS!

Old 10-01-2007, 04:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

i am gonna let it slide cause you didn't get a full ricer HID kit... but if you pull up next to a car with a retrofit you will see the difference lol

Car is lookin sexy man, i have to have a copy of those pictures when they get taken
Haha, oh I know what a real HID looks like. But I really don't have THAT much money to put into it. I wanted the HIDs because it's tough to see out where I live at night, and I must say they are doing their job quite nicely.

Ok guys, as promised, pics. Don't mind the little bits of dirt. I didn't get a chance to clean it when I took pics, just came home from school and snapped the pics. Picked up the bugs throughout the day lol.

When I get the time I'll do some urban shooting by myself and then when I finally get my wing in (ugh) I'll let my friends take pics with their good cameras. I have people coming left and right telling me that my car looks awesome, most of them I don't even know haha. But it's exactly what I was looking for, the car came out exactly like the image in my head which is hard for someone like me to pull off hahaha.

Overall I'm absolutely estatic about how everything turned out. I dropped by the paint shop today and the guy who painted it said that he was amazed how well it came out, he wasn't expecting it to turn out like it did.

Funny story. Today I went to open my door at school. Nothing, door wouldn't budge. The doorlock broke and the door is now frozen and won't budge. Awesome right? Tomorrow I'm taking it down to the shop and I get to drill the lock out heh. Thankfully I have a whole parts car sitting in my back yard. The coupe still haunts me, the door locks and window actuators (passenger side actuator is shot...) are starting to malfunction and I swear it's because the coupe is jealous of it's replacement LOL!

Ok, I'm rambling, enjoy guys!

Old 10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
HCF Member

Sweet jesus, i want those urban pics when you get em... and are you getting a spoon wing or a TypeR wing?

Old 10-01-2007, 05:05 PM

Spoon I don't like the type R.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:19 PM
HCF Member

oh. my. god.

Old 10-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Recognized HCF Member

looks sexy.. but PLEASE go get that mufler straight as well
hehehehe