HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

RDR: Project Rally

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Stinky Administrator
Default RE: RDR: Project Rally

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan
ORIGINAL: Peg_Leg
nice corolla fx16 aj i had a 1987 they are good little cars and handle fairly well stock they like lifting their rear legs lol
It's a tercel dumbass
corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla
corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla corolla

Through 1985 and 1986, the Corolla lineup stayed pretty much intact. Then in 1987 a new front-drive Corolla "FX" coupe was introduced. Produced at the NUMMI joint venture production plant in California (run by both Toyota and General Motors), the FX was a conventional hatchback in the Volkswagen Rabbit mold and was available with either the SOHC or DOHC, 1.6-liter engine. When equipped with the DOHC engine, it was known as the FX16. The FX also marked the start of Corolla production in North America.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Cat Fuсker

Tim got owned...

Old 03-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Stinky Administrator

ORIGINAL: Roto
Tim got owned...
nah i'm just messing with him, sorry for the thread jack aj

Old 03-01-2008, 05:44 PM

hahah i dont care peg, itsall good. i've been searching for rally pictures of this car and thats the best one i've found. we'll prolly mount some Hella fog lights just like that. noticed earlier i didnt get any pics of the other side of the car sooo..

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  36.5 KB

cant really see it here, but theres a side exit exhaust. straight pipe, thats why its so loud lol
Name:  5.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  39.3 KB
Name:  6.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  35.5 KB

started tearing some of it apart tonight. under that quater panel is probably our biggest worry, rust. pretty large rust hole under there and a little on the shock tower. were gena cut out w/e we can and weld up some new metal. we may reinforce the shock towers aswell.
Name:  7.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  74.2 KB

i'll get some interior shots tomorrow. its pretty damn clean for 21 years. seats dont have tears, cloth is very clean. the head unit needs to be mounted but were gena fab up a plate where the headunit goes to use as a switch board with some toggle switches.

oh and Tim, whats it say on the hatch? Coooorooollllaaa[8D]

Old 03-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Cat Fuсker

Tim got owned on car knowledge anywhay.....but what can you ask from a canadian

Old 03-01-2008, 07:18 PM
HCF Member

[&o] It looks like the school Tercel hatchbacks

Old 03-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Stinky Administrator

that does look like a fx corolla, gene canada has different trims than us and remember gene being canadian is better than being a commie

Old 03-01-2008, 11:31 PM
HCF Member

^^ pwnt !!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 04:57 AM
HCF Member

that does look like a fx corolla, gene canada has different trims than us and remember gene being canadian is better than being a commie
OH SNAP!!!

Old 03-02-2008, 05:31 AM
Cat Fuсker

I'll take being a commie over being canadian any day and as far as them getting different models...they still should know the US auto market. It is more important than canadian anyway

Quick Reply: RDR: Project Rally