HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Mossy's EK Coupe v2.0 *TUNED AND BOOSTED* pics/video

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 08:24 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: overhauling the whip

boost is so much fun!

Old 09-29-2007, 03:28 AM

steve, this car has claimed enough blood and sweat from me over the years to safely say that i am building my own car. the turbo install (minus the dyno tuning), the stereo, all the painting and body work, will be done by yours truely. just as everything done to the car before that was done by me. so dont get ahead of yourself. i bust *** at work every day so i can build this car, im not some kid throwing his parents money at the car having everything be done in a shop

thanks for the compliment on the interior though

Old 09-29-2007, 10:17 AM
HCF Member

haha.. thats why i asked.. cause i thought you were for a sec but i didn't know it was just cause of no welder hahah.. but no prob it looks tight

Old 10-02-2007, 06:45 PM

*UPDATE* 10/2/07

today i got my new smoked out Si tails in, and they are looking fine as hell. im going to replace the euros with them tonight if the damn rain lets up. my chipped ecu and conversion harness have arrived, now im just waiting to hear back from stealthmode about what feed line i need and then i'll be getting an apointment at DB Performance to get the bitch tuned. btw, for anyone in minnesota DB Performance is the best in the state. i would highly recommend going there for any performance needs. im still waiting on the front and rear lips to get here but they should come tomorrow. also, i ordered carbon fiber front and rear strut bars. so theres not also a blue aluminum tenzo r front strut bar up for sale. like i said, once all is said and done i'll make a for sale thread because i'll have a TON of aftermarket parts to get rid of. i'll get some pics up as soon as i can, and i'll be taking a bunch of pictures of the turbo install. if anyone wants pictures of anything else i'll be doing for reference let me know. holla.

oh, and thanks to tony for crushing my self esteem with this picture

the intercooler will only be on by itself for 2 more weeks dammit!

Old 10-02-2007, 06:52 PM
HCF Member

Looking good man. That exhaust is sold!!

Old 10-02-2007, 07:15 PM

haha yea, you've already got dibs on that bud. dont you worry

Old 10-03-2007, 03:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You're doing it wrong!!!

Glad to hear things are rollin smoothly buddy, keep up the good work

Old 10-03-2007, 05:32 AM
HCF Member

Looking good man. Not gonna lie most of the time painted interoirs look tacky but I like yours a lot!

Old 10-03-2007, 06:13 AM
HCF Member

Looking good man, best of luck on the rest of the build and i hope to more cool pics soon.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:53 AM

alright, so here are the new tail lights.the tint of the smoked part is darker in real life, just for some reason didnt show up as good in the pic. you can kind of see the new exhaust in these too, but not that well. ill sell the halo tails to someone for $40.

OLD

NEW

Quick Reply: Mossy's EK Coupe v2.0 *TUNED AND BOOSTED* pics/video