HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 09:00 PM
HCF Member

Mothers 06108 Back-To-Black Rubber & Plastic Treatment | eBay
Buy this stuff. Put it on your flares pleaseeeeee, it'll make them look so much better!

Old 04-15-2011, 11:33 PM
HCF Member

Yeah that mothers back-to-black works wonders.
I recommend it as well.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I'll do something about them sooner or later I'm just lazy and the truck never stays clean anyways so it's rather pointless haha I'll do it this summer tho when I get back from England

Old 04-17-2011, 12:07 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Did my tails tonight...Enjoi!

Old 04-17-2011, 01:58 PM
HCF Member

Looks good! did you clear coat them?

Old 04-17-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Hehehe ...no...

I didn't have the cash for some and didn't have enough in my can to cover both of the lights. A friend helped me do these since I plasti-diped his emblems a while ago. They're shiny for now...I need to get em clearcoated sooner or later though

Old 04-17-2011, 08:14 PM
HCF Member

They look good tho.
I was just wondering,because I helped a friend do his, didnt use clear coat, and its been on for about 7 months, in my eyes the tint got lighter but idk.
They still look fine, just less dark i think

Old 04-18-2011, 07:50 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

^ Yea and they fade in terms of shinyness too...they turn less glossy lookin as the time wears on. Several trucks around campus look like that so I need to clear em soon

Old 04-26-2011, 10:00 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Got the last 19 days left in this semester (including the weekends) lol not focusing on the truck til I get back home. I will have 3 or 4 days to do some maintenance stuff on my truck then I'm leaving for England! I can't wait lol

When I get back, I plan on cleaning the hell out of my fender flairs and front bumper (using the Back to Black stuff) and then a Poor Man's Lift (PML) hopefully. Shouldn't cost too much at all but I'ma need new tires soon so hopefully I'll get some bad @ss 31" tall or 32" tall tires, again hopefully haha

Old 05-14-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

DONE WITH BLINN COLLEGE FOREVERRR!

I am so glad to be back in San Antonio now lol *sigh* now I leave for England next Weds Gonna be a fun 2 and a half week vacation in Europe

Now some news in regard to my truck...as some of you may know I am not really "in love with" my truck. While I am happy with having a truck I am not happy with having a 2wd one. I am absolutely head over heels in love with Xterra's and have found a few in my area decently priced but as of lately I have been thinking more about having a lot of room for people and crap (storage/cargo space) while keeping some decent gas mileage.

SOOOO I have been snooping around CL and have found this...a 98 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. I still have a little over $1.6k left to pay off on my truck and then I'd have to sell it but I really like this car. Here's the link first: 98 subaru impreza outback sport

And here's the CL pics for those of you who are lazy and don't wanna look at the link

So y'alls opinions...I made a thread about this but forgot I had this project thread (sadly) lol

Last edited by Kenny-g; 05-14-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project