HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 03:31 PM
HCF Member

I kind of like your current rims more than those.

Old 03-21-2011, 05:02 PM

Those are lame as far as stock rims go.

Old 03-22-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Yea idk theyre kind of rubbing on me, they look more beefier than mine. The ones that are on my tuck would be fine if I were planning on making him (yah im claiming it as a guy ) a street truck but I'm not...those would look better with the beefier tires I plan on eventually switching to. I am still holdin out for a set of Xterra wheels but still no luck.

Last edited by Kenny-g; 03-23-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

So I'm planning on going to England this summer so won't be able to spend much money at all on my truck for a long time...unless it's something incredibly cheap

I found out about something called plasti-diping and it's flippin awesome! Cheap too lmao Someone on the ClubFrontier forum posted a thread talking about it and it's really easy and cool! Heres a link of it. I might try it eventually...not right now cause i am soooo broke from paying for a passport but sometime soon maybe

Heres the thread: Painting Your Emblems Black the EASY Way! - Nissan Frontier / Navara Forum

Apparently you cann get it in Black, Blue, Yellow, Red, and White I guess. I've thought about the white but idk if it would look very good with my black book.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:29 PM
HCF Member

Yeah plasti dipping is pretty amazing. lol
we did it to a friend's jetta, came out sick

Old 03-29-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

^ how long did it last? Did it chip and stuff on the emblems? Thats the only thing I'm worried about a guy on that thread I linked did his wheels and they looked soooo good but I'm thinkin it might chip or somethin really easily and if a little piece starts to peel the whole thing could start peeling ha I think the emblems shouldnt be bad at all but the wheels I'm trying to decide on..

Old 03-29-2011, 06:22 PM
HCF Member

Well its only been on since October, But it still looks perfect.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Thats a long time man what you mean "only been on since October" lmao thats it then, it's official! I'm gonna try and do this soon I need to clean and redo a few stickers on my truck anyway so we'll see what does and does not get done If this works out it'll look so efffing sick!

Old 04-02-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

"THANK THE LORD FOR ACE HARDWARE!"
I never thought I'd say that lol but luckily they were the only place in town that had plasti-dip! And I did it and here are the pics! It worked great! And might I say, it looks outstanding!

^ The front burger I like the plasti-dip inside the burger and I figured it would be kinda a pita to pull out of there so I left it! It looks fine anyway lol

^ same thing went for the rear burger btw...the 8 separate letters sucked to do btw It all looks good though and I love it!

I can do the wheels with this if I want to but I don;t like these wheels enough so it would just be a waste of time lol If someone trades me steelies then I'd pay the 30 some odd amount of dollars for enough of the stuff to do all of them

Old 04-03-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Updated the first post in this thread..

Quick Reply: Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project