HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 07:13 AM

I don't know how the wiring works on those. My LED conversion consisted of putting a new flasher relay in and swapping the turn signal bulbs. I haven't done brake lights yet. Some bulbs have built in resistors for 12v applications. Some don't.

Wish I had more information.

Old 02-15-2011, 04:19 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Yah I dont have much information on it either and no one on the other forum helps when I ask about it hmmm I guess I'll just have to ask around locally and stuff as well but thanks for helping some

Old 02-15-2011, 05:11 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g
Yah I dont have much information on it either and no one on the other forum helps when I ask about it hmmm I guess I'll just have to ask around locally and stuff as well but thanks for helping some
Maybe we could help you if you had a Civic

Old 02-15-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Haha true true but oh wellz..

I plan on calling up that shop to see what we can do about my fogs so that I can maybe get them done this weekend or next week sometime I can't wait! And I plan on going online tonight or tomorrow and ordering those other stickers I want so I can put them on (it sounds lame I know but I like them and want them so I'm gonna get them ).

Oh and maybe I'll buy some paint and VHT tint if I have enough money left over...we'll see.

Last edited by Kenny-g; 02-15-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

So I got a lot of stickers comming I can't wait for them to get here...probably a total of 10 or maybe 12. I wont be using all of them, I just couldn't pass them all up Hopefully the first order will get here tomorrow and the second will come in on saturday or sunday (prolly end up on monday though since I just ordered them today).

Still haven't gotten in contact with the shop about my fogs...I was too sick to do that today. I was sleeping all day, even skipped my second class I felt so bad But hopefully that'll hapen soon...I have the money in my wallet for it...I just need to go out and do it

Old 02-22-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Got my fogs installed!
...just kidding they didnt have space to fit me in today...I'm scheduled to tomorrow afternoon...I can't wait

Old 02-22-2011, 02:00 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g
Got my fogs installed!
...just kidding they didnt have space to fit me in today...I'm scheduled to tomorrow afternoon...I can't wait
install them yourself?

Old 02-22-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I would if i had the proper tools...i barely have anything as is.

Old 02-22-2011, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

Harbor freight!
Ha
Nah jp.. i know how it is to be a broke college student. im one myself. lol
But what tools are needed?

Old 02-22-2011, 08:01 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

I dont have a drill *embarassing* or a dremel tool to cut the holes for the brackets...theyre not oem so I wouldn't need to cut out any of the bumper but still. And i dont mind paying a professional to do it cause I got these for such a steal. They're not oem or replicas theyre just aftermarket ones that work fine for what I'll be using them for.

*Edit: Plus, I don't know jack about wiring or everything that I would need to make them work properly

Quick Reply: Kenny-g's 02 Nissan Frontier Project