HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

GReddy_Civic's Turbo Project

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Snail'n Admin

Yea, but they have a lot of the big stuff. Theres small things that people might need, like random *** wrenches or an adapter for a water temp gauge

Old 11-02-2008, 09:00 PM
HCF Member

hey greddy i would love you if you could do that lol, im getting close to getting all my parts and it would b great to have a guide to go off of. I mean putting the parts on shouldnt b that hard since most of it is like bolting on stuff but like installing the injectors and little stuff like that would b a major plus with the diy!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AHEAD OF TIME

Old 11-03-2008, 05:12 AM
HCF Member

i think it would be put to very good use. It's true, there are little things that you would never expect that just pop up and you have to make a run to the store just to get a specific tool lol it sucks and i wish i was aware of them beforehand

so get off this forum and go take some pictures Trent. Now.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:17 AM
HCF Member

yea i think it would be very helpful for those of us who are the visual like to read instruction manual sort of nerds

Old 12-30-2008, 04:40 AM
Snail'n Admin

Ok, I think it's about time I lay down my plans for this coming year. So my plan is a built block and cammed with required springs/retainers. So I'm going to update page 1 with my plan. This is going to be a VERY long project.....possibly flip status long. I'm going to be buying stuff as I have money. Anyway, picked up some Si's and an engine stand within the last week. That is all

Old 01-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Snail'n Admin

so like i said i started the next portion of the project. i finally got the si's on and have looked at some y8s. pics later

Old 04-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Snail'n Admin

Well it's getting warmer out, which means good wrenchin weather. I had originally hoped to have a built block by now, but my parent's hours were cut at work (well they can't work overtime anymore) so I've been giving them more money which means I can't buy stuff....right now. Anyhow, I have a lot of things that went wrong over the winter so it's time to address those issues. First and foremost, the Y8 is shot. Like, I'm lucky to see 23mpg highway. I've been putting coolant and oil in regularly. Second, 2 of my shocks are blown. Third, some of my exhaust gaskets are gone. And finally there is a window trim piece missing (I tore it off with a buffer by accident at work). So here is the plan for this year.
Buddy Club N+ dampers with Skunk2 front and rear camber kits
OEM part motor rebuild with possibly pistons/rods (if I have the money in the next few weeks)
I'm trying to contact GReddy but their email is the ghey and I'm not getting a reply (delivery failure)
I have an order in for OEM floormats, 4 new window trim pieces (all the way around) and a new shift boot.
Anyway, that's all for now.
EDIT: Hopefully I'll have money soon for an OEM SiR lip. It'll look like this

Old 04-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Snail'n Admin

HOKAY! so I got some uber 1337 JDM appearance stuff today. Here are the pics
Name:  PIC-0044.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  81.5 KB
Up close
Name:  PIC-0045.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  41.4 KB

Old 04-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Snail'n Admin

O! and I ordered floor mats, window trim pieces, a cam seal and tb gasket and a shift boot today

Old 04-10-2009, 11:22 AM
HCF Member

shot y8? Sucks man....but thats just more of a reason for a rebuild

Quick Reply: GReddy_Civic's Turbo Project