HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 02:07 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well here goes nothing

sweet......so.................i actaully googled F220 and saw a buncha Maza forums coming up......so.....what form here? Will i be able to find an HF adapter plate for it?

EDIT: researched a bit, figured out that its still smaller than a T28, spools fairly quickly, eveyrbdoy seems to refer to it as a small turbo, which is ahwat i want. Apparently its internally gated at 8 PSI stock, which is what i'll be running, so i think that should be good. Other forums say that its a generally reliable turbo, and apparently it came out old MX6's and old Probes. This one was out of a Probe. Anyone have anymore info on my VJ11? And again, is this adapter plate gonna be possible to find?

Old 06-23-2007, 03:23 PM
HCF Member

bumpin this up for info/advice/input by anybody about this thread

Old 06-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Cat Fuсker

Flip, what is your timeline? There is a good chance I will be able to fabricate an adapter for you at a later date.

Old 06-24-2007, 07:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

If i dont go downstate to Tony's (Forty's) tuner, i think i'm going to go to http://www.commercialtruck.net/dyno.htm
My tuner just quit tuning a couple weeks ago..

Old 06-24-2007, 08:44 AM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

If i dont go downstate to Tony's (Forty's) tuner, i think i'm going to go to http://www.commercialtruck.net/dyno.htm
Well... that kinda explains a lot... [&:]

Old 06-24-2007, 01:48 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

sh*t.....well Wisconsin it is then

ORIGINAL: Roto

Flip, what is your timeline? There is a good chance I will be able to fabricate an adapter for you at a later date.
I've got quite a bit of time, the flange on the FJ11 is really simple actually, you can see it in this picture:

so if you could, thatd be sick, you got a price?

BTW i'm sending out a money order tomorrowfor riceburner700's RC310 injectors.

Still waiting for a reply from StreetSniper, i sent him $45 for his HF mani and BOV, but now he cant sell his mani, but he's still giving me his BOV. He said he'd refund the majority of my money and just ship me the BOV, but i have yet to see either the BOV or the refund via PayPal. Anyway that has contact with him regularly, thatd be sick if you could ask him whats up with that.....

Old 06-24-2007, 04:18 PM
HCF Member

got some questions about charge piping....what happens to the IAT sensor? Do you just need to drill a hole and put the grommet in there on the new charge piping? And also what happens to the crankcase ventilator? Should i just put a valve cover breather on there and call it a day?

And not only the IAT sensor, but what about both o2 sensors? Shoudl i just inclip the harnesses and remove the sesnors? And i know i'd pull a CEL becasue of revmoing any sesnsors, but does the chipped ECU take care of all the CEL codes i'd get?

Old 06-24-2007, 04:58 PM
mxs
HCF Member

i think i'm going to go to http://www.commercialtruck.net/dyno.htm
Look legit to you guys?
you need to find out who their tuner is and what software they can use, it doesn't look Honda-oriented at all

Old 06-24-2007, 05:55 PM
HCF Member

yea i noticed that as well [&:]Dyno-Pro seems to be the program the tune with, idk, i'll call them tomorrow i think

Marnie you know anything about those questions right up there ^^

Old 06-24-2007, 06:01 PM
HCF Member

The IAT sensor is in the intake manifold....at least it was on my D series engine. Oh by the way, Ive got that magnaflow muffler if you wanna buy it. I put a stocker back on.

Quick Reply: Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!