HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 09:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well here goes nothing

out of a job, paying fines, and car payment/insurance, it sucks for sure, you're not the one looking at this aseembled turbo just sitting in your garage [:@] actaully should be some updates tomorrwo night, i'll let you know

Old 10-22-2007, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

got my oil sanwich all figured out, getting DSM rings from tony, and now i just need to figure out this oil inet thing.....worked with my vac lines a bit today and the BOV one is all good, so is the wastegate one and so is the boost gauge (just need to hook up the brake booster and then once everything is install, hook the lines to the actual components). I'm waiting on the brake booster because the vac mani nipples i got are just a little bit too big and idk if the vac source would be as good as i need it, so i need to look around just a bit more.

Old 10-22-2007, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

ben, the projects came a long way....good luck man, sorry about the bust...although i agree with gene, your gay for getting cought, and slightly more gay for rocking the 80's....even though half the time i wear the same stuff...lol

later man.

Old 10-23-2007, 02:42 PM
HCF Member

project is looking good hopefully you will be able to finish soon and not have to look at the turbo set up for too much longer before you are done

Old 10-24-2007, 04:36 AM
HCF Member

im trying guys im trying....just need $$, i think i found a local guy that can tune for me too, which REALLY stokes me up

Old 10-28-2007, 12:56 AM
HCF Member

I just found this and read it all. Can I get in on the pool? $5 bucks from me. j/k Flip

Check out ... www.phearable.net for ecus. Actually... they're pretty damn expensive, I had a cheaper site but I lost the link. Anybody got one?

I'll be starting my turbo project after winter... right now it's just boring progress like painting the charge piping and ordering little things.

Old 10-28-2007, 05:36 AM
Recognized HCF Member

dam........... going on 5moths now.... OUCH... i thought you woulda had this done by now....
so how much money you got in this thing so far?

i thought i was geting nickel and dimed for my 94 parts.... so i know how money can be!

Old 10-28-2007, 05:44 AM
HCF Member

so my intake pipe and BOV plate are in the mail on their way to Windcalmer, and i sent them last Monday nd he sitll deosnt have them? I REALLY hope my stuff isnt lost in the mail, i have a horrible ghetto intake rigged up right now and just want my normal intake back

Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

so my intake pipe and BOV plate are in the mail on their way to Windcalmer, and i sent them last Monday nd he sitll deosnt have them? I REALLY hope my stuff isnt lost in the mail, i have a horrible ghetto intake rigged up right now and just want my normal intake back
I told you not to worry. I got them in the mail this morning. I just got back from class opened it snapped a pic and uploaded it so you could see your baby. LOL I will get her all welded up tomorrow morning and might just have it in the mail to you by this time tomorrow.

Here is a pic of her just so you know she is safe.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:46 AM
HCF Member

siiiiiiiiiiick yea just weld the plate where it is taped, then cut out the middle hole, and you got the money too?

Quick Reply: Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!