HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 04:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well here goes nothing

Those are sizes of fittings and/or hoses. I'd suggest a different turbo I know those dont have much to them after 5000rpm on the dot in the Probe's and MX6's then again they are 2.2 liter engines but then again even if your engine is smaller the head breaths as good if not better than the Probe/MX6 head. A 14B or a 16G will suit your needs good. The T25(I am the one that sold Tony his kit/turbo) had a tendency to run out on the top end for me.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:06 PM

Marty your avatar pisses me off, I keep trying to smash the bug on my screen.

Flip, AN is hose size fittings, when you look into getting oil lines you'll probably run into them.

Old 07-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Cat Fuсker

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

+1,000,000...it was fun hte first time I tried to squash it, now it is not fun...

Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

Cool, that is what I was going for lol

Old 07-20-2007, 09:45 PM

LOL, I'm not even kidding. I live in the middle of the woods so my laptop screen always has stupid little bugs running around on it that I have to flick off. I started flicking at it and nothing happened and then I realized it was your avatar, wow. Haha!

Old 07-20-2007, 10:04 PM
HCF Member

I live in the middle of a city but I own 9 acres so the house is in the woods and I have the same problem lol. Good little gag though huh?

Old 07-21-2007, 08:04 AM
Cat Fuсker

I don't live in the effen woods, but it still pisses me off

Old 07-22-2007, 05:21 PM
HCF Member

hey, back on topic[:@] haha Marty your avatar woulda made me mad if i didnt read the thread first lol

anyway, once i get my oil line kit i'll check the sizes of everything and let you guys know, then we can see if i'll need one or not.

Marty i ordered a T25 actually, it was off the classifieds at HomeMadeTurbo.com (i think), it just said plainly "T25 out of a Probe, no shaft play, $80 shipped", but come to find out (once i got it and read the serial #'s) it was a FJ11 [&:] i read alot about them and yea, i read they fall off ALOT at the top end, but i just want this thing up and running going with what i got, and from what i've read the FJ11 is fairly similar to the T25. The one thing that sucks is that i have NO IDEA what i'm gonna do about an adapter plate and i'm pretty sure you can find HF/T25 adapter plates around the internet, which kinda sucks.....

which brings me to my next question: WTF AM I GONNA DO ABOUT AN ADAPTER PLATE? i used to have a DIY saved on my computer, but lost it [&:] ideas??

Old 07-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Cat Fuсker

crybaby....you'll made a cardboard template, trace both flanges on a piece of steel, cut it out with a torch, weld a pipe in between. Find a buddy who can weld and offer him a case of beer.

Old 07-23-2007, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

You're saying make two adapter plates, one for the manifold and one for hte turbo, weld a pipe in between them and bolt them on to each end, corrcect? Any recommendations for thickness of the steel plates? And where can i get steel plates at? (thanks alot btw Gene )

Quick Reply: Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!