HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 03:04 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well here goes nothing

yea i actualyl asked them and they said they have Hondata, thats what they use for all the Hondas they tune. I could call them back and ask about other programs, and Fiasco i'm sure they're able to tune with Crome, maybe they just dont have the progrma. Idk, i'll call them back.

And Sov, are you saying that once i get tuned once with Hondata, i can tune it myself a laptop with Hondata, all the wiring/cords and a wideband and tune from there? Like having them tune first would put me on the right track?

Old 07-12-2007, 03:38 PM

gettin so close bro im excitied for ya!

Old 07-12-2007, 03:55 PM
HCF Member

im gettin there....i got a BUNCHA **** to sell, im gonna make a thread on HCF and also go crazy on ebay, prolly about $700 worth of stuff, that'll move the project along nicely

Old 07-12-2007, 06:24 PM

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

yea i actualyl asked them and they said they have Hondata, thats what they use for all the Hondas they tune. I could call them back and ask about other programs, and Fiasco i'm sure they're able to tune with Crome, maybe they just dont have the progrma. Idk, i'll call them back.

And Sov, are you saying that once i get tuned once with Hondata, i can tune it myself a laptop with Hondata, all the wiring/cords and a wideband and tune from there? Like having them tune first would put me on the right track?
What I'm saying is that there are features in Hondata such as launch control, rev limiters, gear compensations, nitrous control, etc etc etc. You wouldn't necessarily need to touch the actual tune, but you can tweak things at the track and have all the datalogging so you know exactly what the car is doing all the time.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

What I'm saying is that there are features in Hondata such as launch control, rev limiters, gear compensations, nitrous control, etc etc etc. You wouldn't necessarily need to touch the actual tune, but you can tweak things at the track and have all the datalogging so you know exactly what the car is doing all the time.
So why have you been on here to much lately?[8D]

Old 07-12-2007, 09:08 PM
HCF Member

datalogging would be sick, and yeah, Hondata definitely would hurt anything, just kinda more than i need, but w/e, i wotn complain

Old 07-13-2007, 07:12 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

tuning factory is located in farmington hills, mi and i heard its a pretty good shop
http://www.tuningfactoryinc.com/

here is jan's shop. he has been tuning honda's for a while as well. i hope this helps ya out a bit
http://speedindustry.biz/home.html

Old 07-13-2007, 01:36 PM
HCF Member

thanks Tyler

looking at this page though....http://speedindustry.biz/fees.html
it looks like its $35 for widbeand hookup, $25 for initial setup, and then $100 for 3 runs for them to tune with Hondata, correct? I mean thats what im getting out of it, you guys? Cuz it does say $400 for a full dyno tune with any of hte "above mentioned prograsm" (which includes Hondata). Idk, what do u gu ys think?

Old 07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
Recognized HCF Member

go with hondata s100, you wont be dissapointed

Old 07-13-2007, 01:50 PM
HCF Member

We currently tune the following:

AEM (coming soon)
Utec
Hydra
Any Subaru Reflash (Open source, EcuTek, Cobb)
Xede
Hondata

Thats from that website, Tuning Facotry is under construction, and the other tuner i found just said Hondata, not specifically if it was Hondata s100

Quick Reply: Flip's Turbo Project, Read Page 44 For Some Info!