HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

DiDDeRs D-Series Turbo Project (pics page 23)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: DiDDeR's D-Series Turbo Project

unless you live in california, you can run an 800whp civic on the street ifyou wanted to,as long as it had all the lights, blinkers, and stuff like that that are mandatory by law. but anything over like 350whp is rediculous on the street since you would have to run race gas and you would pay out of your *** at the pump.

back to the important question though, WHAT SHOULD I DO!? lol

Old 07-23-2007, 08:15 PM

Give me the intake manifold and stay stocker. No really lol. For your goals you don't need it, not even close. I do though!

Old 07-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Recognized HCF Member

ORIGINAL: didder

unless you live in california, you can run an 800whp civic on the street ifyou wanted to,as long as it had all the lights, blinkers, and stuff like that that are mandatory by law. but anything over like 350whp is rediculous on the street since you would have to run race gas and you would pay out of your *** at the pump.

back to the important question though, WHAT SHOULD I DO!? lol
thats why you run 110 octane e85

Old 07-25-2007, 10:55 AM
HCF Member

lol sov, ill ask him what he wants for it, he payed 600 and it was never used, just bolted on [&:]hes got 4k into a d16, built to the T and it has never been installed or never will, its in his garage, he decided to fully build a b18c AFTER he built the d16, dont understand why he blew so much money lol..

but yea ill tt him this weekend when were bolting on my headstuds

PICTURE UPDATES COMING THIS WEEKEND

Old 07-25-2007, 03:26 PM
HCF Member

ohh another update, just bought my sandwhich adaptor, gauges, gaugecluster, and vacuum manifold!

could use some help on connecting my break booster line to the vacuum manifold?

one more thing, the break booster line is the one connecting the intake mani to the little black circle thing that the break fluid box is connected to right? lol sorry im not much of a mechanic yet.

do i cut the BBL in half, connect it to the vac mani and little circle thing on drivers side? then with the other half do i connect one side to the intake mani (already connected anyway) and the other side to the mani also? thats what it looks like i would be doing from this pic that i found of ary's when he was having hisBBL problems..

thx for the pic btw lol

Name:  DSC00438.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  77.9 KB

Old 07-27-2007, 10:46 PM
HCF Member

anybody with tips for my break booster / vacuum mani question?

Old 07-28-2007, 08:17 AM
formerly aryiman98civic

the brake booster is your thickest line. cut it before the check valve, i believe thats what its called, then connect the shorter end that goes from yourintake mani to a port on your vac mani. then hook up the longer end to the side of your vac mani.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:18 PM
HCF Member

so basically, do exactly what your picture looks like thats a ton easier than i was thinking it would be.

one thing though, what and where is the check valve? i saw nothing like a valve on my BB line. or am i just being dumb

thx a lot for the info

Old 07-28-2007, 05:03 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

lol to be honest i was wasted when tony did mine so i dont remember. i htink just as long as you cut it down towards the intake manifold so you have a little left to hook up to the vac mani. you might want to call soviet on that one.

Old 07-28-2007, 05:21 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

My 780ccs popped right in.
you suggest installing the bigger injectors beforehand? I know your not telling the ECU to supply anymore fuel, but it just seems like bigger injectors would be bad for your a/f ratio. Its okay thouhg? I can see the gauges, just nothign dealing with fuel.

(sorry for the thread jack Didder )

Quick Reply: DiDDeRs D-Series Turbo Project (pics page 23)