HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Belgian EK Coupe project

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 11:35 AM
September 2010 ROTM
Default RE: my honda civic coupé '97

and the latest pics are on the first page. you are almost up to date guys.

Greetz

Old 08-01-2007, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

Nice rims

Old 08-01-2007, 01:51 PM
HCF Member

you're not shaving the taillights are you? and please use a fine black mesh in the front grilles, polished mesh always looks like throw up.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:05 PM

thats amazing body work. As a mini-truck freak, I commend you on it. It apparent that few people on this site have ever been out of the US and seen how dfferent cutlures have different tastes in cars. Euro styling is way different from US styling. In thailand, I laughed at cars as we went down the road. i saw volks and mufflers on everything from mini-vans to tuk-tuks. Even the pink taxis in bangkok were riced out. The only "cool" car I saw was a stock evoVI. Anyhow, the moral of the story is to stop hatin'. Good luck with the project and post pics ASAP

Old 08-01-2007, 11:00 PM
HCF Member

What ever happened to the life lesson of "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

Body shaping is crazy, I'd like to see the rear when it's all finished.

I'm not a fan of duals but it's all for show.

I like the wheels too.

Old 08-01-2007, 11:38 PM
HCF Member

I think it looks good. Not a big fan of the wing but the work your doing is awesome. Its always nice to know you did it yourself instead of having a shop do it.

What's making the rear bumper stick out like it is though, not completely in place yet?

Old 08-02-2007, 12:08 AM
HCF Member

honestly, the only thing i DONT like is the duals, but definitly doin an awesome job man, i think it will look aweosme when its finished, cant wait man!

Old 08-02-2007, 12:18 AM
HCF Member

once the duals are covered up by the rear bumper i think it'll look alot better than the first pics. Any i think i retract my first statement now that i see this project, thats freaking impressive, good job man, cant wait to see evyerhintg molded and painted. It'll look great. In all honesty i love what your friend end looks like (headlights/bumper), but no matter waht anyone says, you NEED to lower it a little bit. Not too much cuz you might kil the fiberglass, but enough to get rid of some wheel gap. Congrats again, this is a really nice project you got man

Old 08-02-2007, 04:49 AM

very nice work looks awesome. I could go without the wing but whatever. Def good that u welded in pieces for the door. I probably wouldn't have molded the sides just seeing how well they hold up after time. always seem to crack no matter how well you do them. but everything looks awesome and i think your doin a great job keep moddin..

Old 08-02-2007, 09:39 AM
HCF Member

Wow your doing a good job and putting in a lot of hard work it seems. Keep the pics rolling cause it comming out good. I like how you seemed the skirts. Keep rolling cant wait to see it finished...
What is gonna be the finish paint job color?

Quick Reply: Belgian EK Coupe project