HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Belgian EK Coupe project

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 10:53 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: my honda civic coupé '97

ORIGINAL: that_guy5

i always hear ricer this ricer that ?! whats a ricer??
Japanese car = Japanese people eat a lot of rice = their cars are rice. It used to be only used by domestic car owners (ford, chevy....) but now basically used for anyone that does mods like primered body kits w/no plans of painting them, rear wings on FWD cars, duel exhaust on a 4 cyl, lots of stickers of parts you don't have, lambo doors, brightly painted interiors. The list goes on.

Dude, look at my car. It's rice too and I've been here for a while. Just post pictures of it painted and plz loose the duels and it should be okay looking. But seriously dude, I hope you didn't strip the interior to make it faster because that body kit, wing, and duel exhaustis slowing you down more than striping the interior speeds you up.

Old 07-29-2007, 11:03 PM
September 2010 ROTM

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

ORIGINAL: that_guy5

i always hear ricer this ricer that ?! whats a ricer??
Japanese car = Japanese people eat a lot of rice = their cars are rice. It used to be only used by domestic car owners (ford, chevy....) but now basically used for anyone that does mods like primered body kits w/no plans of painting them, rear wings on FWD cars, duel exhaust on a 4 cyl, lots of stickers of parts you don't have, lambo doors, brightly painted interiors. The list goes on.

Dude, look at my car. It's rice too and I've been here for a while. Just post pictures of it painted and plz loose the duels and it should be okay looking. But seriously dude, I hope you didn't strip the interior to make it faster because that body kit, wing, and duel exhaustis slowing you down more than striping the interior speeds you up.
I don't know If I want to post pics when it will be painted. It will becom Candy Green. I don't drive my car like that. the interior is stripped BECAUSE we have to paint interior parts like the inside from the doors and stuff. other rims are already ready. I don't pimp my ride to drive fast or gain power.

but after all that work hear that I can hang myself up, geta life people. a car isn't build in one day when you do itall byyourself!

Old 07-29-2007, 11:08 PM
HCF Member

dude relax its your car its ok cmon dont let other ppl bring u down

Old 07-29-2007, 11:34 PM
HCF Member

damn the kid blew up ....

Old 07-29-2007, 11:42 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: closed

ORIGINAL: Beast19rp

closed

**** you mother ****ers. PEOPLE without RESPECT are the ones who gives a bad name to The civic NOT ricers with a passion for the car!
lol. as i'm quoting this guy, i realized an interesting forum function: whatever is *starred* out appears when you're typing your reply to a quote. haha.

anyways, ricers like beast19rp are the ones that give civics a bad name. people scoff at civics because they assume its another rice rocket from the fast and the furious.

ORIGINAL: Beast19rpIn my country we like riced honda's and this will be one of them.
what country are you from?

Old 07-30-2007, 12:23 AM
HCF Member

Ricer is more then just pimping your car. Most ricers try to look fast when they really aren't and most rice stuff is stuff that looks poorly done or cheaply done, like crappy loud ebay muffler racer wannabees.

And in reply to the first post in this thread that was edited, most ricers don't have a passion about vehicles, they usually don't know a lot they just drive around like jerks and try to look cool. I think the people in this thread were a bit harsh, but its your car, and you can make it look however you want. I mean, not everyone thinks my interior is good looking (check my album if you don't know what im talking about) but it's something that I like, it's different, and I put a lot of work into it and it turned out well. Don't let other people's opinion get you so worked up.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:23 AM
HCF Member

LOL

Old 07-30-2007, 06:37 AM
HCF Member

Should I be happy, that I didnt get on in time to see the pictures? or no? I'm kinda curious now.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 AM

Yeah I wanna see 'em now too

Old 07-30-2007, 10:34 AM

OP, keep the language down a bit please.

I didn't see the car, but maybe constructive criticism would have been better suited for the replies no?

Quick Reply: Belgian EK Coupe project