HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

Apoplectic1's EX Project

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 07:10 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
Apoletic, sfazn made a good point. go through your ricer stage. You'll realize how stupid you look driving around with that trash on your car and you will take it off or maybe even start on another car and sell your altezza'd out "whip" to a 16 year old who thinks its ballin.

Nooone on this forum or any other forum will tell you good things about those ugly lights or your ugly chrome rims. If you want good reviews check out cardomain.com that is where ricers thrive and make sweet Internet love to eachothers ugly *** ghetto rigged cars.
I'm not ricing it out. I'm not putting a 4 ft tall spoiler on it, I'm not giving it a dual fart can exhaust; I'm not putting V-TEC, famous, and NOS stickers all over it; Nothing chrome will ever touch her; a primered body kit is getting nowhere near her; no underglow will be installed; you will still be able to see me through my windows; I'm not installing a sound system that causes earthquakes in China; I'm not going to get a cusom plate that says "1337dr1ft""; No flyaway lambo doors; no hood scoop, fake or otherwise, will be installed; and I'm not giving her a yellow and black spray paint job;I saw The Fast and the Furious, considered suicide, and lost all respect for Vin Deisel; and I really don't give a **** whether other people think my car is fast or not. I just like the look of altezza lights. That is all.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:55 AM
HCF Member

A sound system that causes earthquakes in china would be dope! rofl, btw that silver hatch looks sooo sick, i agree with scott about the slammed cars, the handling is amazazing and the look is just so much more aggressive.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:18 AM
HCF Member

Every person I know that has a slammed car in RL is a ricer, not doing it. I'm kinda on the fence about dropping it an inch or two. Really don't want to change the way I drive just so my car can look a wee bit cooler.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:54 AM

^I'm lowered 1.8" and I scrape over the occasional speed bump because my resonator is pretty big and that part of the exhaust hangs a little low. Nothing else scrapes, ever. The tires never rub anywhere (15" wheels with correct offset and tire size). There's not really much to be afraid of if you do it right. I'd fix my exhaust so it doesn't hang as low but there's nothing I can really do about it.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:58 AM
HCF Member

Altezzas lol. lol. lulz.

And yeah on my 97 DX I had it lowered ~2" and the ride sucked, ebay coils will do that [bought the car with em like an idiot in a rush] but I must say it was worth it even with the horrible ride. I cant stand to see a car with aftermarket rims at stock height, it just looks horrible.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:14 AM
HCF Member

The rims I'm going to put on came stock... on a Fit.

I'll get 'em, and if I don't like em, I'll clean 'em up and then return 'em, and throw my old ones back on.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

Thats cute

Old 05-18-2010, 02:22 PM
HCF Member

^Hey, I'm giving it a shot, shall I change my mind?

Old 07-02-2010, 12:47 PM
HCF Member

Painting rims, I'll post pics in a few hours when they dry.

Old 07-09-2010, 03:01 PM
HCF Member

Heres the fuzzy diced I mentioned a few pages back

And here are the painted rims

Turned out a bit shinier than I had hoped (I wanted only semigloss, the can lied).

Quick Reply: Apoplectic1's EX Project