HCF Project Section This section is for extensive projects only. Please read the rules before posting.

900+whp EK

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Banned

Yeah man I know I heard Tony Palo's he runs the T1 Teggy that thing sounded sick. I had a gear speed tranny with straight cut gears before but not a dog box but it still sounded good.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Banned

Ok I am done with this site if some things dont change here. If my sig is changed I am leaving, if my posts are just gonna get bashed I am leaving cause people on here are offended by my posts when I ask any type of question. I just come here to give advise, post my project on a site for CIVIC'S! IDK am I the only one that see's this my way.

Old 08-10-2009, 01:37 PM

Well your sig is actually against the rules because you are advertising for a business... I hope you understand. The rule has been that way forever.

I have nothing against you, I don't know why everyone else does.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 08-10-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:43 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by turbo00EK
Ok I am done with this site if some things dont change here. If my sig is changed I am leaving, if my posts are just gonna get bashed I am leaving cause people on here are offended by my posts when I ask any type of question. I just come here to give advise, post my project on a site for CIVIC'S! IDK am I the only one that see's this my way.
I like following your thread.
I have no problem with you at all, and btw mods stick together pretty much so thats not smart to go talking trash to them.

You got bashed because:

Reaper's thread - He is a mod and has helped hundreds of people with their civic problem. You come on this site for one reason, to update your build thread, you dont help nor seek help, you only come to show us your Beast civic.

Greddy Civic's Thread - You go in questioning his car and thinking he calls it THE GREDDY CIVIC but no he actually doesn't. If you had read the first post of his build thread, or even glance at any of his old build thread than you would realize he is boosted.

Thats honestly the only 2 times i have seen you post anywhere besides in your build thread....

Old 08-10-2009, 01:45 PM

Oh yea, that's right. Man, just don't try and start fights/arguments with moderators and you won't have a problem.

Old 08-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Snail'n Admin

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
Oh yea, that's right. Man, just don't try and start fights/arguments with moderators and you won't have a problem.
meaning?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Default baaz

hi mate i am being onist u have 1 sick car

Old 08-10-2009, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by GReddy_Civic
meaning?
such as when he went in reaper's thread and tried to complain to him about his car not being a civic so it was technically against the rules.

Old 08-10-2009, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by turbo00EK
Umm ok well this is gonna seem pretty fun but its not I am in the NAVY not the fun part. But I build cars from the junk yards and sell them and I mean there all clean *** builds and sell them with built motors turbo or na with full race interiors and fresh paint and body work. I make about 6k a month on that alone. So all you have to do is get 2 garages or storage building and tools and get really good at building hondas and your in there. I am trying to open my own shop I am enrolled for a EFI class then a hondata and aem class and then to other softwear to tune and just do this for a living. I will be moving to Norfolk, va here really soon so anyone in the area I am gonna be leasing a DYNO JET and be tuning a few diffrent bases.
Yo I live in Norfolk, VA. You got here yet? I wanna see this in person, and maybe you found a shop near here, I have been looking but no luck.
I'm guessing you are at least an E-7or E-8?

Last edited by monkeyspit; 08-10-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Banned

Hey sup guys well sorry for all the drama. I will try to stay in my own thread. Umm no I am not in VA yet I will be soon and I am gonna bo opening another shop there but a small one for the first year or so. Oh I am an E-5 but so is my wife so we do good lol.

Quick Reply: 900+whp EK