Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

I love detailing!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 04:17 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I love detailing!

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

so do i..i always wash it in the summer people always tell me " your going to wear the paint out" for jokes and the inside is immaculate..when i got the car there was so much hair in it from a dog or somthing but i took care of that, and my civic carpit matts look so new..i hate having a dirty car, but now that its winter its hard to keep it clean...but ill give it the spring cleaning when it comes along...my mom had her suv for a year and never cleaned the inside 1ns, i detailed the entire thing, shampoo inside and everything..took me like 5 hours, but after that it looked like a different suv, my parents didn't want to step in it cuz it was so clean..
WHat do you shampoo with and wat shampoo do you use? I have a steam cleaner but the interior always ends up really wet.

Old 04-27-2006, 10:21 PM

i dust my interior just about everday... and it never gets old. today i pulled out the center consol and cleaned the carpet and all the peices indevidually inside and out just so i kno its really clean. my car is very black so i use black magic dusting cloths to get rid of pollen daily... it works really well without scrathcing the paint. i have to wash and wax my car quiet a bit becuase i live near the beach and the salt in the air is murderous to the finish... exspesially if it rains. also got up at 6 am to wash and wax and the ol' girl becuase thats teh only time when i ahve shade, but since its florida. at 11 am it rained for aobut 10 minutes then not 15 seconds after it stopped the sun was out and burning the water spots. But yea, my room is also a sty, i hate it... but its no fun cleaning your room. i think its because your mom never said... "hey go clean your car or no skateboarding". but its safe to say that just about everyone one here enjoys makin their baby *~shine~* <----- (yea that was kinda gay)

Old 04-27-2006, 10:29 PM

haha ya my car is really clean in and out but my room isnt....my friend told me that those swiffer wipes or w/e that u put on a broom and wipe the kitchen floors with work really well if u wana just wipe dirt off ur car, i'd imagin it wouldnt scratch either...

Old 04-28-2006, 07:51 AM

I think I actually got my crazy **** cleanliness from my wife. She's nuts about keeping the house clean, and now I'm nuts about the car!

I still say the car is cleaner, so I win.

house:

http://rockpaperpixels.com/pics/loft/loft1.jpg = [:'(]

car!

http://gtaindetail.com/pics/04g35072105/photo8.jpg =

Old 04-28-2006, 10:19 AM
HCF Member

LOL...I waxed my car last night even though I knew it was guna rain this morning.

I sometimes wonder if I border line having a detailing problem...is there a detailing anonymous help line? I should maybe call...after all, the first step is to admit you have a problem right? hehehe[8D]

Old 04-28-2006, 12:51 PM

yall wanna clean my car? when i start it usually takes hours because i have to clean everything on it so i don't get to clean it as often as i should

Old 06-07-2006, 11:59 PM

Just the other day, I took advantage of a break in the rain to wash my car. As soon as I was done, the rain started back up again.
Why did I do that, you ask?
Because the rain can't powerwash the brake dust out of the deep recesses of my wheels!

MUST CLEAN!!

Old 06-08-2006, 12:20 PM

hahaha, i keep getting pissed cause it has been raining every other day and i cant effectively was my car. Oh and those swiffer dusters work awsome!

Old 06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
HCF Member

I LOVE to clean my car, but most of my many bosses live on gravel roads[:@], so I clean it every weekend, and then it gets dusty.