Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

I love detailing!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Default I love detailing!

Well This forum was kinda slow so I thought I would post something. One think I look forward to is detailing my car. I always do a mint job and its one of things you want to drive around and show people. Atleast for me it is lol. And don't get me wrong I hate cleaning, my room is a freakin mess but my car is very rarely dirty. Am I nuts or do other people like doing this to?

Jeff

Old 11-30-2005, 11:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I love detailing!

If it's nice out... so mine prolly won't get done til the spring. Wanna come do it for me?

Old 11-30-2005, 11:22 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Xoopiter

I hate cleaning, my room is a freakin mess but my car is very rarely dirty. Am I nuts or do other people like doing this to?
Ditto!

Old 12-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Xoopiter

Am I nuts or do other people like doing this to?

Jeff
Do I even need to answer this?

Old 12-01-2005, 12:11 PM
HCF Member

Well, I think its the whole mentality of it. If you have a dirty room, you got a dirty room so you have to step over things. When you got a dirty car, you are literally sitting in the filth.

Old 12-01-2005, 01:48 PM

Well before it snows tomorow I must go clean my car!

Jeff

Old 12-01-2005, 02:41 PM
HCF Member

so do i..i always wash it in the summer people always tell me " your going to wear the paint out" for jokes and the inside is immaculate..when i got the car there was so much hair in it from a dog or somthing but i took care of that, and my civic carpit matts look so new..i hate having a dirty car, but now that its winter its hard to keep it clean...but ill give it the spring cleaning when it comes along...my mom had her suv for a year and never cleaned the inside 1ns, i detailed the entire thing, shampoo inside and everything..took me like 5 hours, but after that it looked like a different suv, my parents didn't want to step in it cuz it was so clean..

Old 12-01-2005, 02:50 PM

i hate cleaning it, because i know its just gunna get dirty soon again... so everytime i think about cleaning it, i think "is it gunna snow/rain in the next few days?" and the answer is allways yes.

Old 12-01-2005, 04:02 PM
HCF Member

Haha yeah, it always seems once you fully detail it, get it waxed and everything, it rains the next day. If i leave it in the garage though our stupid cat walks all over it, so it actually stays cleaner outside [&:]. And i too ditto the part about having a messy room but a clean car!

Old 12-02-2005, 06:36 PM

im a major clean freak. my room is spotless as is my cars interior. i live on a dirt road so the exterior is hard to keep up. i get pissy with my gf when she places something on the floor in my car.

Quick Reply: I love detailing!