The Chop Shop Post here to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride...

two tone????

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Default RE: two tone????

I don't like it.

Old 02-01-2006, 12:02 AM

Im having trouble deciding if i want to do the type r lip kit or a full body kit. before i wanted a lip kit but, now i don't know the buddy club kit is looking pretty good.

Old 02-01-2006, 12:57 AM
HCF Member

I don't really like the two tone. It looks kinda strange to me.
I'd say get rims instead of a paintjob.
Lips are nice but with a dropped car it can hit the ground sometimes, which I really hate.. I'm not going to bother changing my whatever lip it is (think it's OEM) to type R

Old 02-01-2006, 02:16 AM

yeah the 99 EX I was looking at totally would be fine with some lowering springs, otherwise it'd almost be too low. Seriously, invest in some rims ASAP man...

Old 02-01-2006, 12:17 PM

funny thing is i just sold three sets of them. some adr bronze ones which i really liked, silver motegi mr8 which they don't make anymore and a set of stock del sol rims. the adr's and motegi's were 17's and the del sol's i don't remember maybe 15's. i want to finish the motor fist which another $2500 then ill be done with it. then i will start on interior and exterior. what kind of rims u think. i like the bronze because of the green.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:07 PM
HCF Member

go crome.. haha.. i dont know.. u could like.. fade ur car down to lime green and get those lime green rims!!!

Old 02-01-2006, 07:27 PM

I just don't think I've ever really seen a two tones car that I liked, but I like your body kit idea, I hvae the buddy club front, and I love it.

Old 02-01-2006, 08:37 PM

yeah i looked at your pics. your car is nice lookin. i like how the sides are molded to the car. ive been looking around for a urathane kit. just don't like fiberglass. but i think im going with the buddy club. two tone well will see. anyway thanks for all the comments on the two tone. maybe you all are right. the more and more i look at it i don't like it. maybe it the angle.

Old 02-02-2006, 12:04 AM

I just don't understand how all you guys can drive around without hubcaps or rims...........like, I've noticed a staggering amount of you honda owners riding around sans hubcaps............WHAT'S THE FETISH ALL ABOUT????? If you lost one then decided to remove the rest, fine, but do something about it. Dear god you can get a set of hubcaps for like $15 at least you wouldn't be rollin' the steelies!

Old 02-02-2006, 11:17 AM

here in granite steelies are the S***. anyway we alway steal peoples hubs for fun. well i always give them back but some people don't so most of us just don't use them. ill get rims but, just don't have the $$$$$. i just sold three sets they just wernt the ones i wanted. i did like the bronze on it though.

Quick Reply: two tone????